PDA

View Full Version : For Honor what it means !

JESTER Z99
02-23-2017, 02:45 AM
For honor is a creed of the warrior classes represented here . The knights had honor for god , country etc.. The Vikings also had honor for there gods country etc, The Samurai also had honor for gods etc. As most know samurai commited sepuki for being dishonred or dishonoring there clan etc...
All 3 of these factions had codes of honor . When all of these factions went to battle none , said go one on one , it was war . Sure there were duels , that is what 1 vs 1 duel is for. So For honor doesnt mean fight honorably ! It is refering to Honor in these fighting societies. Their codes of honor . All 3 of these factions slaughtered men, woman, kids .

The honor was in there creed not how they fought. Maybe u can make a case for the samurai having more of an honor code, but the other two took over vast amounts of land . No honor in the sense most think this games name means. It is just a code or creed for a warrior class.

Willing to debate this with anyone !!!!

Fuzzybutts
02-23-2017, 02:52 AM
For honor is a creed of the warrior classes represented here . The knights had honor for god , country etc.. The Vikings also had honor for there gods country etc, The Samurai also had honor for gods etc. As most know samurai commited sepuki for being dishonred or dishonoring there clan etc...
All 3 of these factions had codes of honor . When all of these factions went to battle none , said go one on one , it was war . Sure there were duels , that is what 1 vs 1 duel is for. So For honor doesnt mean fight honorably ! It is refering to Honor in these fighting societies. Their codes of honor . All 3 of these factions slaughtered men, woman, kids .

The honor was in there creed not how they fought. Maybe u can make a case for the samurai having more of an honor code, but the other two took over vast amounts of land . No honor in the sense most think this games name means. It is just a code or creed for a warrior class.

Willing to debate this with anyone !!!!

Well, nothing about this says I can't throw people off of a cliff. I don't mind.

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 02:53 AM
Well, nothing about this says I can't throw people off of a cliff. I don't mind.

If someone gets close enough to a cliff and fails to counter your throw it is their fault. Being aware of your surroundings is part of the game.

JESTER Z99
02-23-2017, 02:58 AM
It was all out war . Only in arranged cases was it 1 vs 1 . All the factions must have thrown thousands off cliffs . lol :}