PDA

View Full Version : To everyone that plays this game with no honor

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 02:24 AM
I applaud you.

If the game was meant to be played honorably, then why would they have so called "dishonorable" kill mechanics?

losing in battle brings no honor whatsoever to your faction, what does bring honor to thy people? winning, defending. becoming victorious.

What brings even more honor around the knights table after you have defended your castle from the enemy that seeks to rape, pillage, murder, enslave your people? a hilarious story of some noob that was so horrific at fighting all that had to be done to defeat him was a slight prod towards an obvious giant hole in the ground.or perhaps a little shove off the wobbling, rotting bridge your both standing on.

THAT, my friends is honor.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 02:25 AM
I am so glad you people are in the minority of this playerbase lol

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 02:25 AM
This guy gets it. I've actually had to put the game down because people don't understand this and it was getting frustrated. I actually played a match where my team jumped me because they wanted to play with honor and I wanted to win...We lost

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 02:27 AM

So you would rather lose and play "with honor" in an open 4v4 where it isn't against the rules to team up than win...That sir is stupid

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 02:28 AM

so the majority of the player-base has some sort of code of honor they all abide to for no reason at all?

No wonder im sitting on a 94% win rate..

MrForz
02-23-2017, 02:31 AM

So, the honorable playerbase, the "majority" complains that the game only contains dishonorable players. You're either wrong, or... are you guys really tossing a storm sized tantrum over one or two cases of the said minority?

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 02:33 AM
This guy gets it. I've actually had to put the game down because people don't understand this and it was getting frustrated. I actually played a match where my team jumped me because they wanted to play with honor and I wanted to win...We lost

also had this happen while doing 2v2 duels.. my teammate wanted to fight with honor, so after he died 5 seconds into every round to the environment i was stuck in a 2v1 battle everytime.

Almost won it, but lost in the 5th round :(

forrest0755
02-23-2017, 02:34 AM
I dont understand why people go into a 4v4 mode, and expect to just duel others. Especially in Dominion where it isnt even about getting kills really. These modes are war. Its about tactics, not just fighting skill.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 02:38 AM
So you would rather lose and play "with honor" in an open 4v4 where it isn't against the rules to team up than win...That sir is stupid

Yeah then again I have a decent amount of self respect too. Its the same thing that keeps me from running around spamming nothing but shotguns and grenade launchers in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1.

Would that be easier and get me more wins? God yes. But it takes literally no skill to do that and its a pretty crappy way to play the game in general. You don't learn the nuances of the game and the strategies that could be used. You simply just run around and hip fire. Not only is that ridiculously easy its not very fun.

I enjoy winning, but I enjoy playing in a skillful way more. If I win a match by being a cheap piece of crap then I personally don't enjoy that because I know I didn't outplay the other team I just outcheesed the other team. And that to me is not a fun way to play.

I would much rather get a hard earned loss by playing properly than a getting an easy win cheaply.

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 02:43 AM
Yeah then again I have a decent amount of self respect too. Its the same thing that keeps me from running around spamming nothing but shotguns and grenade launchers in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1.

Would that be easier and get me more wins? God yes. But it takes literally no skill to do that and its a pretty crappy way to play the game in general. You don't learn the nuances of the game and the strategies that could be used. You simply just run around and hip fire. Not only is that ridiculously easy its not very fun.

I enjoy winning, but I enjoy playing in a skillful way more. If I win a match by being a cheap piece of crap then I personally don't enjoy that because I know I didn't outplay the other team I just outcheesed the other team. And that to me is not a fun way to play.

I would much rather get a hard earned loss by playing properly than a getting an easy win cheaply.

so you are saying there is no stragety to deciding when to gank someone or break off a fight to revive teammates? If it is in the game and you are able to do it is fair game simple as that. And there is nothing wrong with out cheesing the other team.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 02:49 AM
so you are saying there is no stragety to deciding when to gank someone or break off a fight to revive teammates? If it is in the game and you are able to do it is fair game simple as that. And there is nothing wrong with out cheesing the other team.

There is ZERO strategy for when 2 to 3 people gang up on a single person. It takes no skill and is basically a spam fest for who can get the last hit.

If you are talking about a SINGLE person ganking another person then yes that does take a certain amount of strategy.

And I am not saying it isn't fair game. I am saying that you are free to play however you want, and the rest of players are free to criticize you for doing so.

If you wanna get a win by any means necessary then go for it. Its just that some people have higher standards for winning than that.

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 02:51 AM
There is ZERO strategy for when 2 to 3 people gang up on a single person. It takes no skill and is basically a spam fest for who can get the last hit.

If you are talking about a SINGLE person ganking another person then yes that does take a certain amount of strategy.

And I am not saying it isn't fair game. I am saying that you are free to play however you want, and the rest of players are free to criticize you for doing so.

If you wanna get a win by any means necessary then go for it. Its just that some people have higher standards for winning than that.

Screw standards at the end of the day it comes down to who has the win. doesn't matter how you got it but it matters that you have it.

Fuzzybutts
02-23-2017, 03:03 AM
Only Honor I have is that I still have the lagswitch I built back in college for a project, and I'm just barely not enough of an ******* to actually set it up on my current connection. Also I kinda forgot how.

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 03:04 AM
only honor i have is that i still have the lagswitch i built back in college for a project, and i'm just barely not enough of an ******* to actually set it up on my current connection. Also i kinda forgot how.

haha

SnueGliffer
02-23-2017, 03:05 AM

Yeah sure you can set you own standards to play and sure you can criticise to your hearts content but if you want to make up an arbitrary list of rules in your head as to what constitutes "fair" play then that's on you. People aren't bad because they don't play by these imaginary standards you've come up with, working together as a team is a skill. If the other team don't want to cooperate then fine, I just find it funny how they somehow convince themselves their farts smells like roses because they don't believe in assisting teammates. 4v4 is a chaotic gamemode that encourages people to work as a team, so that's what I'm going to do. If I want to 1v1 I'll play duels, it's that simple. People constantly rage out in chat because the concept of sticking with teammates and working together is alien to them and they're frustrated that the enemy team is able to do it. I'll keep working together with friends whilst people like you can continue with your criticising. ;)

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:06 AM
Screw standards at the end of the day it comes down to who has the win. doesn't matter how you got it but it matters that you have it.

If thats how YOU choose to view winning then thats fine.

Like I said alot of players just have higher standards than that. I prefer getting a win through skillful means rather than the easiest way possible.

If I get a win in Battlefield by strategically taking objective and laying traps etc etc It feels WAY better to me than if I had won by running around with a RPG and a shotgun.

Same result, but two TOTALLY different ways of getting there and in my opinion two TOTALLY different levels of a win. One hollow and one satisfying.

There are LOADS of people who play games this way and it has been this was since multiplayer games were invented.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:08 AM

if your in a situation where 2, 3, 4 people can run up to you and wail on your face, then mate YOU have messed up.. Why arent you with your teammates? how did you let 4 people surround you?

Simple answer, if your team is all alive then its your fault.. you are bad a tthe game, you have no idea how to position yourself or you have literally 0 map awareness to what is going on around you. you have a minimap for god sake use it..
If your teammates are all dead, same answer you have ran into the battlefield knowing your team is all dead, willingly fighting against 4 opponents regardless if they are there or not exposing yourself to the enemy when you are the only one alive is asking for an unfavoured matchup.

If your team is breaking and your the last one alive thew same still applies, your entire team is to blame, either you all got caught singled out and were defeated or the simple fact is the opponents played better than you. Additionally perhaps there was a team fight happening, you were off alone trying to find "honorable fights" where as your entire team is dealing with a 4v3 sitation that you caused ultimately leading to your loss.

Seriously people, are you that brain - ded that you complain when watching other e-sports for example a league of legends match where a tower dive gank is executed perfectly and complain about it being unfair? instead of applauding the ganking team for there perfect communication and timings?
Do you complain watching a counterstrike tournament when a team is running an eco round and they lose?

You people need to understand if there are 2 or 3 people attacking YOU in a dominion that is a clear opening for your team to take over a vacant objective while you fight and waste your opponents time.

Nyghtwolf007
02-23-2017, 03:09 AM

Like I said alot of players just have higher standards than that. I prefer getting a win through skillful means rather than the easiest way possible.

If I get a win in Battlefield by strategically taking objective and laying traps etc etc It feels WAY better to me than if I had won by running around with a RPG and a shotgun.

Same result, but two TOTALLY different ways of getting there and in my opinion two TOTALLY different levels of a win. One hollow and one satisfying.

There are LOADS of people who play games this way and it has been this was since multiplayer games were invented.

Enjoy your losses then

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:12 AM

actually, again you are mistaken. While you might think your running around capping points your only aiding in the win. the real winners are the people that get the kills, they spam RPGs, they have shotguns to keep the enemy team dead that allows you to cap points.

but at the end of the day, the 5-6 objectives you cap hasnt won you the match, the RPG spamming 12 year old didnt win you the match, the best pilot in the world that shoots down enemy plans didnt win you the match. The purist most honorable player didnt win it. the top fragging, top scoring camping ****** didnt win the game. the lowest scoring player that was AFK half the match certainly didnt win you the match.

you ALL contributed in your specific areas and combined your TEAM won the match.

forrest0755
02-23-2017, 03:16 AM
This game is more than just a duel simulator. If you have a problem with tactical teamplay, then this game may not be for you. I dont go and play Street Fighter, and complain it is just 1v1. I will respect the 1v1 if asked, or if it makes sense tactically. Once a team is breaking though, it is a rush to kill them all before they can rally. In 4v4, its all about smart teamplay. If you run off to try to gang up on someone, just know, you are leaving the person you spawned near to do the same to one of your teammates. This is why I will always try to take out the first person, and then go help a teammate that needs help. Just a note btw, the Bots dont give two ****s about honor either. You would think if the game was supposed to be playd with honor, the bots would be programmed to do so.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:17 AM
Enjoy your losses then

If I lost a match for playing my way I do enjoy them quite alot actually.

As long as I am enjoying the game I am good. Winning or losing doesn't factor into that very much.

you ALL contributed in your specific areas and combined your TEAM won the match.

I agree 100%

However I myself know how I played. If I played like a scrub then I feel like a scrub. If I played with skill and intelligence I feel skillful and intelligent.

Idc how my teammates play. If we lose because I didn't wanna play like a scrub then I am 100% okay with that. I'd rather lose as a skill based player than win as a cheap one.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:18 AM
This game is more than just a duel simulator. If you have a problem with tactical teamplay, then this game may not be for you. I dont go and play Street Fighter, and complain it is just 1v1. I will respect the 1v1 if asked, or if it makes sense tactically. Once a team is breaking though, it is a rush to kill them all before they can rally. In 4v4, its all about smart teamplay. If you run off to try to gang up on someone, just know, you are leaving the person you spawned near to do the same to one of your teammates. This is why I will always try to take out the first person, and then go help a teammate that needs help. Just a note btw, the Bots dont give two ****s about honor either. You would think if the game was supposed to be playd with honor, the bots would be programmed to do so.

so true about the bots. those guys are relentless.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:23 AM
If I lost a match for playing my way I do enjoy them quite alot actually.

As long as I am enjoying the game I am good. Winning or losing doesn't factor into that very much.

I agree 100%

However I myself know how I played. If I played like a scrub then I feel like a scrub. If I played with skill and intelligence I feel skillful and intelligent.

Idc how my teammates play. If we lose because I didn't wanna play like a scrub then I am 100% okay with that. I'd rather lose as a skill based player than win as a cheap one.

so there is the underlying fact in all of this nonsense...

People that complain about playing with honor care not for a win or a loss (so why complain on the forums about there being no honor? strange..) all they care about is their own satisfactory set of goals, which is fine.

but for those of us that go into a duel, a dominion, a skirmish to WIN. well, we want to win. to say thats somehow cheap, cheesy, not fun is completely wrong. and its been my point all along.

If you want to play a game with your own handicap to make yourself feel better by all means, nobody honestly gives two little brown packages about you, your code, your playstyle. but do NOT complain when those of us that are playing the game to win, to get better, to rise up in the ranks destroy you because you cant time a counter guard break and we can.

DemonReborn23
02-23-2017, 03:26 AM
I applaud you.

If the game was meant to be played honorably, then why would they have so called "dishonorable" kill mechanics?

losing in battle brings no honor whatsoever to your faction, what does bring honor to thy people? winning, defending. becoming victorious.

What brings even more honor around the knights table after you have defended your castle from the enemy that seeks to rape, pillage, murder, enslave your people? a hilarious story of some noob that was so horrific at fighting all that had to be done to defeat him was a slight prod towards an obvious giant hole in the ground.or perhaps a little shove off the wobbling, rotting bridge your both standing on.

For Honor Not With Honor get it?? You get Honor by your faction serious not against a player my god. It is just a freaking title , on call of dutty you are not called upon the dutty ffs, if the tittle of game was called Samurai Vikings and Knigths would make you happy??

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:26 AM

People that complain about playing with honor care not for a win or a loss (so why complain on the forums about there being no honor? strange..) all they care about is their own satisfactory set of goals, which is fine.

but for those of us that go into a duel, a dominion, a skirmish to WIN. well, we want to win. to say thats somehow cheap, cheesy, not fun is completely wrong. and its been my point all along.

If you want to play a game with your own handicap to make yourself feel better by all means, nobody honestly gives two little brown packages about you, your code, your playstyle. but do NOT complain when those of us that are playing the game to win, to get better, to rise up in the ranks destroy you because you cant time a counter guard break and we can.

I am not saying wanting to win is cheap or cheesy. Playing cheap or cheesy is cheap and cheesy.

I am so confused how people are not getting this. Play however the hell you want. Just don't act surprised when people don't show you any amount of respect or act showcked when people criticize you for the way you play.

Its your own fault for getting hurt by what people say.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:31 AM
No you are.

Check out the activity difference between Duels and Dominion any time you like.

Say it as many times as you like, it's a complete lie that the majority prefer Duels. You literally have yourself and a few loud people on these forums to go on.

The numbers in-game don't lie.

You seem to be under the impression I was trying to say that more people play duel mode than Dominion.

I was saying that more people prefer to fight on even terms than to be ganged up on like its a prison bathroom.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:31 AM
I am not saying wanting to win is cheap or cheesy. Playing cheap or cheesy is cheap and cheesy.

I am so confused how people are not getting this. Play however the hell you want. Just don't act surprised when people don't show you any amount of respect or act showcked when people criticize you for the way you play.

Its your own fault for getting hurt by what people say.

im not understanding how you are so confused..

What part of thsi game do you think is cheap and cheesy? Which specific moves does this apply to? please, im not even kidding write a list of things in this game that are cheap and/or cheesy so i can understand.

DemonReborn23
02-23-2017, 03:34 AM
Do you guys understand this is just a game right ?? I play i have fun, i win sometimes i loose but it just that, and if dont want to play anymore i buy another game that maybe i will enjoy , if dont have the money or time because i work i do another thing serious guys come on you guys are not going pro with this game and effen if you guys go pro you will use all the mechanics to your disposal to win with our without honor because is gonna be money at stake just think

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:35 AM
Do you guys understand this is just a game right ?? I play i have fun, i win sometimes i loose but it just that, amd if dont want to play anymore i buy another game that maybe i will enjoy , if dont have the money or time because i work i do another thing serious guys come on you guys are not going pro with this game and effen if you guys go pro you will use all the mechanics to your disposal to win with our without honor because ut gonna be money at stake just think

^this... i am considering going pro. and i see myself decent at this game. and to see people complaining about the mechanics to me says

"im mad because your better than me, please just fight fair!!"

Actually.... this no honor bs is on par with the noobs that cry 5 minutes no rush in real time strategy games.. LOL

frank1ller
02-23-2017, 03:38 AM

finally someone with respect!

i doont mind being 1v3 but ill never help my teamate in their 1v1. if they lose their 1v1, its because they are weak.

forrest0755
02-23-2017, 03:42 AM

i doont mind being 1v3 but ill never help my teamate in their 1v1. if they lose their 1v1, its because they are weak.

Well then you are an awful teammate, and lack honor.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:44 AM
im not understanding how you are so confused..

What part of thsi game do you think is cheap and cheesy? Which specific moves does this apply to? please, im not even kidding write a list of things in this game that are cheap and/or cheesy so i can understand.

Once again YOU can play however you want but these are my personal set of rules that I prefer to play by.

- 3 v 1 is cheap and cheesy regardless of the situation. This is just adding abuse on top of abuse. This goes from the no skill requirement of 2 v 1 and just takes it to a ridiculously sad level of pathetic. I actively refuse to do this regardless of the situation.

- 2 v 1 is acceptable if your teammate is unable to hold his own and is actively asking for help. Even then I will only do so if my teammate has red flashing health and if the other guy is above half health.

- However jumping in on a 1 v 1 that your teammate is already winning is just unnecessary and selfish. You get credit for a kill you literally had nothing to do with. If you wanna pad your stats that way then go for it but for me personally that is just gross and feels wrong.

- Spamming Guardbreak at the moment when its known to be broken is just pathetic as well because its a known bug that you are exploiting. Not saying you can't use it. I am talking about spamming it.

- I don't use ledges in 1v1 fair fights in Dominion. Period. I will actually shove people AWAY from ledges just to be sure I don't stumble them off by accident. The only time I make exceptions is if I myself am being ganged up on or the guy is spamming guardbreak near a ledge to get me. At that point its no longer a fair fight in my eyes and its your own fault.

- In 2v2 brawl mode If I win my fight I will wait for my teammate and his opponent to finish. I want to give my teammate a chance to win and I want to make sure the other team is given a fair chance. If he can beat TWO people then that team deserves the win more than mine.

- In 1v1 duel mode I will not use ledges at all. Even if the other guy tries to do it. Its just a dirty and easy way to win and I refuse to use it.

I think thats it.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:45 AM

you sir are the reason teams lose.. I will often when i see a teammate ""come to help me"" just stand there and block my opponent giving the "teammate" a easy chance to get a hit in, or a grab so we can synergies but no, half the time they stand there..

infact ive had teammates stand and watch me fight, i lose, they then lose. and we go into breaking and get crushed.
Ive had teammates watch me fight and another opponent comes along and 2v1's me.

Teammates that stand and watch fights are utterly useless to everyone, you either jump in and help or **** off. Go capture an objective.. perhaps revive the guy thats under your feet while you enjoy a mid-day movie watcing me work to carry you in this match because you arent contributing anything at all.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:51 AM
you sir are the reason teams lose.. I will often when i see a teammate ""come to help me"" just stand there and block my opponent giving the "teammate" a easy chance to get a hit in, or a grab so we can synergies but no, half the time they stand there..

infact ive had teammates stand and watch me fight, i lose, they then lose. and we go into breaking and get crushed.
Ive had teammates watch me fight and another opponent comes along and 2v1's me.

Teammates that stand and watch fights are utterly useless to everyone, you either jump in and help or **** off. Go capture an objective.. perhaps revive the guy thats under your feet while you enjoy a mid-day movie watcing me work to carry you in this match because you arent contributing anything at all.

If the guy can beat BOTH of you 1v1 then his team deserves the win more in my opinion.

Thats why I always watch my teammate fight in 2 v 2 brawl mode.

Also now that I know respecting the 1v1 in this way irritates the people who play like you makes me feel WAY better about doing it lol

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 03:57 AM
Once again YOU can play however you want but these are my personal set of rules that I prefer to play by.

- 3 v 1 is cheap and cheesy regardless of the situation. This is just adding abuse on top of abuse. This goes from the no skill requirement of 2 v 1 and just takes it to a ridiculously sad level of pathetic. I actively refuse to do this regardless of the situation.

- 2 v 1 is acceptable if your teammate is unable to hold his own and is actively asking for help. Even then I will only do so if my teammate has red flashing health and if the other guy is above half health.

- However jumping in on a 1 v 1 that your teammate is already winning is just unnecessary and selfish. You get credit for a kill you literally had nothing to do with. If you wanna pad your stats that way then go for it but for me personally that is just gross and feels wrong.

- Spamming Guardbreak at the moment when its known to be broken is just pathetic as well because its a known bug that you are exploiting. Not saying you can't use it. I am talking about spamming it.

- I don't use ledges in 1v1 fair fights. Period. I will actually shove people AWAY from ledges just to be sure I don't stumble them off by accident. The only time I make exceptions is if I myself am being ganged up on or the guy is spamming guardbreak near a ledge to get me. At that point its no longer a fair fight in my eyes and its your own fault.

- In 2v2 brawl mode If I win my fight I will wait for my teammate and his opponent to finish. I want to give my teammate a chance to win and I want to make sure the other team is given a fair chance. If he can beat TWO people then that team deserves the win more than mine.

- In 1v1 duel mode I will not use ledges at all. Even if the other guy tries to do it. Its just a dirty and easy way to win and I refuse to use it.

I think thats it.

3v1
you lack positional skill. you arent with your team, if your team is dead you failed to fight with them.
Optionally you are a highly skilled player with advanced team coordination, while you keep 3 players busy your teammates have a clear advantage in their 3v1 fight. if you can hold off your enemies you will come out on top. (but i doubt this crossed your mind as a valid strategy)

2v1
good use of resources to take out an opponent quickly and secure and objective. Great team communication and well played sir.
Optionally if you are against a 2v1 you are doing fantastic, just keep blocking and dodging with your superior skills and activate revenge for the easy double kill, or as above keep them busy so your team can come to aid or capitalize on the situation by taking additional objectives.

Spamming GB
if you get GB spammed on you Hoorah!! free wins, a light attack beats a GB. you will overpower your lesser skilled opponent and take an easy win. the GB connected? counter GB if you have the skill. if at any point in time you fail to counter GB then it is you that are unskilled, you cant deal with GB's so why wouldnt your opponent spam it? if you know you cant handle someone using Gb on you why do you get close enough to get hit with one? move back, set some space, use your superior skills at fighting with range, read your opponent and counter his pam with light attacks.
you have now managed to counter your opponent with observation and skill, good job. Or optionally keep sucking at timing a counter GB and lose more games because of it.

Not using ledges
Comes down to counter guard breaks. If you cant use a simple counter guard break and get thrown off a clif, or into some spikes you deserve to lose. simply back off from your opponent, stop swinging around like a kid with toy sword
If you know your bad at a particular mechanic avoid it. or practice it.

In every situation you have listed you have done something terribly wrong to have either gotten into that situation in the first place, or to have lost.

Practice, gitgud, stop complaining that people dont fight fair when you cant play the game or your bad at the mechanics.
we arent cheesing, you just cant time a counter GB, or use your head in a team battle.

forrest0755
02-23-2017, 03:58 AM
If the guy can beat BOTH of you 1v1 then his team deserves the win more in my opinion.

Also now that I know respecting the 1v1 in this way irritates the people who play like you makes me feel WAY better about doing it lol

I am okay with people waiting in Brawl. Its in Dominion or Deathmatch that I have a problem with. If you arent going to help me, which I probably dont need your help anyway, then at least go do somehting productive. And If I do need help, the smart thing to do is to help, so that we can win.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 03:59 AM
3v1
you lack positional skill. you arent with your team, if your team is dead you failed to fight with them.
Optionally you are a highly skilled player with advanced team coordination, while you keep 3 players busy your teammates have a clear advantage in their 3v1 fight. if you can hold off your enemies you will come out on top. (but i doubt this crossed your mind as a valid strategy)

2v1
good use of resources to take out an opponent quickly and secure and objective. Great team communication and well played sir.
Optionally if you are against a 2v1 you are doing fantastic, just keep blocking and dodging with your superior skills and activate revenge for the easy double kill, or as above keep them busy so your team can come to aid or capitalize on the situation by taking additional objectives.

Spamming GB
if you get GB spammed on you Hoorah!! free wins, a light attack beats a GB. you will overpower your lesser skilled opponent and take an easy win. the GB connected? counter GB if you have the skill. if at any point in time you fail to counter GB then it is you that are unskilled, you cant deal with GB's so why wouldnt your opponent spam it? if you know you cant handle someone using Gb on you why do you get close enough to get hit with one? move back, set some space, use your superior skills at fighting with range, read your opponent and counter his pam with light attacks.
you have now managed to counter your opponent with observation and skill, good job. Or optionally keep sucking at timing a counter GB and lose more games because of it.

Not using ledges
Comes down to counter guard breaks. If you cant use a simple counter guard break and get thrown off a clif, or into some spikes you deserve to lose. simply back off from your opponent, stop swinging around like a kid with toy sword

In every situation you have listed you have done something terribly wrong to have either gotten into that situation in the first place, or to have lost.

Practice, gitgud, stop complaining that people dont fight fair when you cant play the game or your bad at the mechanics.
we arent cheesing, you just cant time a counter GB, or use your head in a team battle.

And you are certainly entitled to that opinion, though I do find it funny you think my list of personal rules is a list of complaints.

I literally said those are the rules that I play by and you can play however you want.

(Can you read? lol )

TCTF_SWAT
02-23-2017, 04:00 AM
It's all howI feel at the moment. I mean if you wanna duke it out, by all means...I'll sit back and watch. Hell I might even be a sport and res you for that runback. Or I'll just jump in myself and get my hands dirty.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 04:02 AM
3v1

2v1

Spamming GB

Not using ledges

And you are certainly entitled to that opinion, though I do find it funny you think my list of personal rules is a list of complaints.

I literally said those are the rules that I play by and you can play however you want.

(Can you read? lol )

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 04:02 AM

no.. respecitng the 1v1, and standing there doing nothing in dominion are completely different. i care not for someone that doesnt want to help me in a fight, most of the time people that helkp me in a 1v1 just end up giving my opponent revenge mode and get us both killed.
What is annoying is people that stand there doing nothing at all, respect my 1v1 i dont care, i have over 90% win rate in duels, i can fight.. what i need you to do is go capture A while im fighting, go revive someone. i dont care. but standing there doing nothing is just stupid and helps nothing.

Its your kind of thinking that ruins team--play lol..

i have played prob 4-5 dominion matches, because i like to duel. and most of the players are mental cases that think theres some sort of honor system. if you want to respect a 1v1 go do 1v1's if you want to play a team-based capture and hold game-mode then come play dominion and worht together, communicate, use a microphone that im sure 99% of the community has but 1% actually use.

Im gonna make so much money off this community by the pure satire of this honor code bs.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 04:03 AM
no.. respecitng the 1v1, and standing there doing nothing in dominion are completely different. i care not for someone that doesnt want to help me in a fight, most of the time people that helkp me in a 1v1 just end up giving my opponent revenge mode and get us both killed.
What is annoying is people that stand there doing nothing at all, respect my 1v1 i dont care, i have over 90% win rate in duels, i can fight.. what i need you to do is go capture A while im fighting, go revive someone. i dont care. but standing there doing nothing is just stupid and helps nothing.

Its your kind of thinking that ruins team--play lol..

i have played prob 4-5 dominion matches, because i like to duel. and most of the players are mental cases that think theres some sort of honor system. if you want to respect a 1v1 go do 1v1's if you want to play a team-based capture and hold game-mode then come play dominion and worht together, communicate, use a microphone that im sure 99% of the community has but 1% actually use.

Im gonna make so much money off this community by the pure satire of this honor code bs.

How else am I supposed to play with my 3 friends?

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 04:07 AM

(Can you read? lol )

i said you tell me what you think is cheesy and unfair, you replies 3v1, 2v1, environmental kills. spamming GB.

i replied with statements on why those things are not cheesy, and how to counter them with skill. explaining that losing to those things is your fault. i dont care what your own rules are if you get thrown off a clif you just got rekt mate. you need to l2p. literally learn how to counter GB.. learn how to look around you and see your teams not with you, you will never encounter these situations again and you will win more games.

you can play ''honorably'' and no tthrow people off a cliff if you want to, but if you do get thrown off its because you. are. bad. learn how to counter GB, when your gonna get thrown off counter it! and then keep to your pathetic code, nobody cares.
But when you lose its because you are outmatched, out played, less skilled. regardless of the way you were beaten. EVERYTHING in this game has a hard counter, if you cant execute it then the simple fact is, and this will hurt you. but you arent as good at this game as you think, and you just got rekt scrub..

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 04:10 AM
How else am I supposed to play with my 3 friends?

wait, you have friends? wut? like for real?
go into a custom match and practice fighting 2v1 and actualyl get better at the game instead of crying on here about cheesy tactics.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 04:10 AM
i said you tell me what you think is cheesy and unfair, you replies 3v1, 2v1, environmental kills. spamming GB.

i replied with statements on why those things are not cheesy, and how to counter them with skill. explaining that losing to those things is your fault. i dont care what your own rules are if you get thrown off a clif you just got rekt mate. you need to l2p. literally learn how to counter GB.. learn how to look around you and see your teams not with you, you will never encounter these situations again and you will win more games.

you can play ''honorably'' and no tthrow people off a cliff if you want to, but if you do get thrown off its because you. are. bad. learn how to counter GB, when your gonna get thrown off counter it! and then keep to your pathetic code, nobody cares.
But when you lose its because you are outmatched, out played, less skilled. regardless of the way you were beaten. EVERYTHING in this game has a hard counter, if you cant execute it then the simple fact is, and this will hurt you. but you arent as good at this game as you think, and you just got rekt scrub..

Everybody has their opinion I guess.

Agree to disagree I guess. :)

XExarkunX
02-23-2017, 04:11 AM
wish I could finish half my matches due to this crappy P2P system, then maybe I can worry about how to play and fight for honor or without it -.-

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 04:16 AM
wish I could finish half my matches due to this crappy P2P system, then maybe I can worry about how to play and fight for honor or without it -.-

hahha, yeah thats so true.. they need to fix their netcode first, then they can worry about explaining to people environmental kills are part of the game.

Drazard_TCR
02-23-2017, 04:19 AM
Everybody has their opinion I guess.

Agree to disagree I guess. :)

Here is an example of how a match would play out if we fought each other.

https://youtu.be/Av0DD5ELSrI?t=32

The naive mind is easily fooled.

GnGoons
02-23-2017, 04:57 AM

Wait let me get this right.... Soooooo your saying.... If im in dominion and im level 3 with a gs of 10 to 20 im supposed to HONORABLY fight a guy whos prestige 4 with a 108 gs? You sir have been sipping cough syrup with your sprite! Thats not HONOR its SUICIDE....

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 06:15 AM

I guess you're just a better person than anyone who plays different than you.

CaptianBeetle
02-23-2017, 06:36 AM
To me it doesn't matter. Coming from competitive open pvp games ( Like pvp mmos or games like Mount and Blade Warband) I can appreciate skill. I don't enjoy losing, but if I am fighting someone who I think is a competent opponent, and some team mate wants to swoop in and take my victory from me.. Well i'll just let them go for it ;3

If that enemy ends up killing that idiot for daring to attack them, then it only increases the satisfaction I feel from defeating them.

So no, I don't like to lose, but if you think you can just gank on my opponent and I'll help you with that ****? You're wrong. Have fun dying if you do. -shrug- And if you don't die, well then that's a round win for us, hmm?

That being said, the honor I extend to others only applies to those I deem a challenge to me. If you're just a scrub, I have no qualms defeating you with teammates. You're just one of the horde attempting to take Knight's Territory. You've got to prove yourself to me for me to respect you.

#KnightsForLife

lNogardl
02-23-2017, 06:49 AM

Just came here while reading this thread to correct that statement, you're not getting better, at all.

Xzolis2017
02-23-2017, 06:55 AM
I dont understand why people go into a 4v4 mode, and expect to just duel others. Especially in Dominion where it isnt even about getting kills really. These modes are war. Its about tactics, not just fighting skill.

I love how people use "tactics" to describe group killing, constantly running around looking for someone to jump from behind, and exclusively looking to throw people off ledges/spam block break...

people will do anything to try not to sound like cheesers...

Xzolis2017
02-23-2017, 06:58 AM
I guess you're just a better person than anyone who plays different than you.

Or he just believes that if you have to resort to being dishonorable/cheesing to win, you didnt really earn the win.

sounds like sound logic to me, but hey, if people think cheesing = skill, they can think that all they want

they will still be wrong tho

JayyRupp
02-23-2017, 07:06 AM
God you idiots are reading way too hard into the game's title. Executions are not disrespectful. That's how warriors died in that time period. War used to be very vicious and crude. Duel if you want to adhere to a "code of honor". No one is going to give up capturing an objective to obey a digital creed.

Braegulfer
02-23-2017, 07:15 AM
Or he just believes that if you have to resort to being dishonorable/cheesing to win, you didnt really earn the win.

sounds like sound logic to me, but hey, if people think cheesing = skill, they can think that all they want

they will still be wrong tho

No, YOU'RE wrong scrub. I LOVE 2v1s and 3v1s against me, it's a great opportunity to really show my foes and allies what I'm capable of.

For the record, I truly don't give two ****s about how somebody wants to play and if some snowflake wants to separate into four separate duels because they enjoy the game more that way, I'm ALWAYS game to oblige, I want people to have fun and don't have any desire to wreck someone else's experience, no matter how stupid I may find it.

I took issue with, and continue to take issue with, people like you and person I responded to that cop a supercilious and condescending attitude towards anyone who doesn't play the game they way THEY want and somehow manage to derive from this that the person is somehow less honorable or moral than them..as a human.

It's like this: you want people to respect the game and play it the way YOU want, but you have no respect for anyone who takes a different stance on how they derive their enjoyment.

You don't see the cognitive dissonance going on with this line of thought?,

Leon026
02-23-2017, 07:33 AM
So much rabid must-win-at-all-cost in this thread. For a game where there are literally zero advantages in winning.

Edit : Actually, now that I think about it, maybe I'm deriving considerable enjoyment by trolling people by talking about Honor. I shall try this in-game, see how high I can get someone's blood pressure by requesting a 1v1 in a domination game. Ehehehehehe.

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 07:36 AM
So much rabid must-win-at-all-cost in this thread. For a game where there are literally zero advantages in winning.

You mean...besides winning? If you want to lose 24/7 then you're free to, but don't expect others to have the same mentality, which really is the moral of this entire thread.

Leon026
02-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Yes. I'm totally a 24/7 loser :(

Nowhere on the forums have I claimed to be honorable or dishonorable, But do keep that assumption though!

And for the record, (as stated previously in a different thread), I have zero problems laming people. If I succeed in doing so, it's probably because they're just bad.

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 07:41 AM
Yes. I'm totally a 24/7 loser :(

Nowhere on the forums have I claimed to be honorable or dishonorable, But do keep that assumption though!

You misunderstand what I'm saying.

You claim there's no advantage to winning, but there is: It's called winning. Some people don't want to lose, so why wouldn't they want to win at all costs? get it?

Leon026
02-23-2017, 07:42 AM
So the advantage in winning is having the "VICTORY!" loading screen in order to save their egos? Man, those must be some fragile egos. Not even bonus win xp or chance for better items to go with it either.

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 07:44 AM
So the advantage in winning is having the "VICTORY!" loading screen in order to save their egos? Man, those must be some fragile egos. Not even bonus win xp or chance for better items to go with it either.

The XP point is debatable, I've never looked into it.
And you're the one assuming an awful lot now, eh?

Tyler-Durdin
02-23-2017, 07:44 AM
There is a major difference between doing something "FOR HONOR" and doing something "WITH HONOR"

Leon026
02-23-2017, 07:45 AM
Yup - supported by the debatable fact that there's zero practical value in winning, other than a psychological motivation,

A guy playing "honorably" gains as much as you do at the end of the round. Win or lose.

So really, who gives a **** how people play?

Answer seems to be: apparently everyone.

Tyler-Durdin
02-23-2017, 07:57 AM
Every online game that pits players Vs players has people ganging up on you be it a 1st person shooter or a rpg why should this game have to be any different in the way you play it?
I personally just like a Honeybadger don't care how others play the game .

Hogmin
02-23-2017, 08:00 AM
Yup - supported by the debatable fact that there's zero practical value in winning, other than a psychological motivation,

A guy playing "honorably" gains as much as you do at the end of the round. Win or lose.

So really, who gives a **** how people play?

Answer seems to be: apparently everyone.

I'd like a Source or proof that you gain as much XP for losing as you do winning, before you wanna tout that there's zero practical value

And to answer "who gives a **** how people play?" a lot of people, It's a topic because some people don't like losing to a gang of 4 players, and want something to blame, even if it is ludicrous.

Nahkavempele
02-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Never trust your enemy. Simple rule that i have followed since the time i was called to knife fight in the middle and got shot in the face. Never again.

sinfulomnicide
02-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Someone playing Honorably does not get the same amount of EXP as someone who plays like a regular person which is anything goes

1) They get less kills and assists- They get less kills because they refuse to run in and either gank or knock people off ledges for easy kills. They only want to duel people, to which others don't give a damn.

Less Kills and Assists = Less points.
Less Points= Less EXP.

2) They die more- People who "play honorably" will get absolutely facerolled by people who dont want to play honorably. (Which is the majority) Meaning they will knock you off cliffs and will 4v1 you at the drop of a pin.

More Deaths= More time on the death screen
More time dead= Less time getting points
Less Points= Less EXP

-

Its not exactly a difficult concept to grasp.

These "hur durr play with honor" people are simply trying to make excuses. If the game was meant to be played honorably. There would be no ledges at all, and you'd be playing in 1v1 duels your entire life unless you specifically asked people to fight you with your rules.

m1y4gi
02-23-2017, 09:26 AM
I am getting something wrong? I mean, when i want to play a 1on1, i choose 1on1. So simple?

Brave_Thunder
02-23-2017, 09:32 AM
I'm fine with people play without honor,as long as they don't cry about me running for 3 mins when I'm the last in elimination just to annoy them,or when in duels the timer ends because I refuse to play the dirty ledge game.Use dirty tricks to win,if you are so desperate about a little number in a game.I'm way more interested in improving my combat skills in a fair fight.

CaptianBeetle
02-23-2017, 09:40 AM
Someone playing Honorably does not get the same amount of EXP as someone who plays like a regular person which is anything goes

1) They get less kills and assists- They get less kills because they refuse to run in and either gank or knock people off ledges for easy kills. They only want to duel people, to which others don't give a damn.

Less Kills and Assists = Less points.
Less Points= Less EXP.

2) They die more- People who "play honorably" will get absolutely facerolled by people who dont want to play honorably. (Which is the majority) Meaning they will knock you off cliffs and will 4v1 you at the drop of a pin.

More Deaths= More time on the death screen
More time dead= Less time getting points
Less Points= Less EXP

-

Its not exactly a difficult concept to grasp.

These "hur durr play with honor" people are simply trying to make excuses. If the game was meant to be played honorably. There would be no ledges at all, and you'd be playing in 1v1 duels your entire life unless you specifically asked people to fight you with your rules.

I beg to differ.
Here is my proof. ----------- https://vid.me/Bqoj (Just uploaded at time of posting, might need a minute to be viewable )
I played honorably and killed the entire enemy team.
My exp was great.
Spent 0 time in the death screen.
Ultimately won the game.
I was not an asshat c:

More kills = More Xp = More Points for Faction = You are completely wrong. Ya nub

Hur durr

From my point of view, the hurr durr nerrbs that gank others and say its how the game is meant to be played USUALLY are not that great when it comes down to actually fighting someone. They almost /always/ get facerolled when presented with a situation where they CANT gank someone. So.. Run along, go hide with your buddies and stab people in the back. I'll take care of you in game if I ever meet you. Shoo shoo~

sinfulomnicide
02-23-2017, 11:57 AM
I beg to differ.
Here is my proof. ----------- https://vid.me/Bqoj (Just uploaded at time of posting, might need a minute to be viewable )
I played honorably and killed the entire enemy team.
My exp was great.
Spent 0 time in the death screen.
Ultimately won the game.
I was not an asshat c:

More kills = More Xp = More Points for Faction = You are completely wrong. Ya nub

Hur durr

From my point of view, the hurr durr nerrbs that gank others and say its how the game is meant to be played USUALLY are not that great when it comes down to actually fighting someone. They almost /always/ get facerolled when presented with a situation where they CANT gank someone. So.. Run along, go hide with your buddies and stab people in the back. I'll take care of you in game if I ever meet you. Shoo shoo~

1 instance does not speak for the MAJORITY of instances.

You are doing a Proof by Example Fallacy.

You could be 100 times more skilled than the players you fight and therefore since you won that match you can simply claim that you gain more exp by playing honorably.

Which is a false statement. Your skill does not speak for the skill of the majority.

It is a FACT that more people just play how they want to play and therefore a majority is NOT Honorable.

I play how I want to play and I have a 90+% winrate but you dont see me claiming that because I have this winrate it automatically disprove an argument.

You are wrong, deal with it crybaby.

Go play 1v1's and stay there.

Because EVEN THE AI'S WHICH THEY PROGRAMMED INTO THE GAME ARE NOT HONORABLE.

LOL

Game Creator's and Reality 1
You: 0

Aarpian
02-23-2017, 11:58 AM
I applaud you.

I'd rather just have fun than tryhard by sprinting away at the start of elims.

Stanislav2233
02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
This "HONOR" idea will ruin the game.

GIVE THOSE WHO LOVE "HONOR DUELS" TOURNAMENT MODE SO THEY DON'T FEEL LONELY IN 1x1 MODE AND STOP RUINING THE GAME!!

1. If you want a duel -> go 1x1 mode.
2. Brawl and Elimination modes are named like that FOR REASON. These are team modes where the smartest and сunning win! These are not duels! If there will be only duels in all modes it will be BORING and people leave! Gameplay must be different to stay interesting for a long time!
3. If you say you have nothing to loose you are WRONG!
People LOVE when their team WINS! And being a BAD team member makes your team LOOSE and makes your teammates UNHAPPY.
4. Many people complain that DEFENSIVE gameplay is too strong! Devs gave you perfect solution for that!
What team usually wins? The one that stays together and go for objectives!

When you play 2x2 your goal is NOT to play defensive duels. but beat your opponent FAST and finish the rest opp 2vs1. Or they will do this against YOU! It's made to play offensive!

When you play 4x4 you goal is to play AS A TEAM! Beat your opponents fast to capture points (offensive gameplay)! Do NOT run after running off opponents - capture points! Stay alive and capture points! Play as a TEAM and OUTSMART your opponents!

5. Think about playing shooters, basketball, WoW Arena 2x2 or battleground or any other team game AS HONORABLE DUELS. That's ridiculous!

frank1ller
02-23-2017, 06:20 PM
You misunderstand what I'm saying.

You claim there's no advantage to winning, but there is: It's called winning. Some people don't want to lose, so why wouldn't they want to win at all costs? get it?

do you have that mentality in real life? like its easier stealing people than getting a job?

A video game is made for having fun. no one have fun when people like you direspect them and do coward tactic.

If i do elimination and that im againt a peacekeeoper than just want to flee, i quit the game instead of wasting my time for only 20 steel and 500 xp

Munktor
02-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Honor Duel = 1v1

Every other mode = Win with your team

Agent Talon
02-23-2017, 06:49 PM
do you have that mentality in real life? like its easier stealing people than getting a job?

A video game is made for having fun. no one have fun when people like you direspect them and do coward tactic.

If i do elimination and that im againt a peacekeeoper than just want to flee, i quit the game instead of wasting my time for only 20 steel and 500 xp

Funny that you say their actions are disrespectful and cowardly and then in the next sentence admit to literally quitting and running away.

frank1ller
02-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Funny that you say their actions are disrespectful and cowardly and then in the next sentence admit to literally quitting and running away.

I dont quit to run away, i quit to find a new game.

And usualy, people keep figthing until they die ( I know i do, i play the slowest hero in the game)

SJW_Kriegor
02-23-2017, 07:17 PM
It's so boring to see so many people want to impose the way they play to all the others. Some like it as a bushido blade kind of game with possibly multiple opponents. They want to roleplay as a knight from the round table or as a samurai strictly following the bushido code regarding fights against opponents of similar status. They prefer to die for their honor than an "undeserved" victory full of backstabs and fleeing 1on1 battles. Is that so complicated to understand?
Some like it as a competitive game where winning is the only thing that matters or they want to roleplay as a vicious viking or as a cunning assassin. They are ready to do absolutely anything to achieve victory and what they see as highly dishonorable is not helping a friend overpowered by a more skilled opponent or not exploiting every tactics that can make their team the last one standing. Is that so complicated to understand? This is getting ridiculous.

themaddoctor728
02-23-2017, 07:27 PM
truthfully, I like playing "honorably" the first 2-3 duels or matches I'm in to showcase that I'm beating that person or team 2-1 or 3-0 using my skills and not my ability to spam guard breaks to throw you into environmental death traps....but....if you're a glutton for punishment and constantly agree to fight me again and again and again after our duels or matches are over, and I've clearly beaten you to a majority or complete total win.....I'm going to troll you hard and just go for the GB spam and cliff throws all day. Way I see it, annoying as it is when it happens to you, throwing someone off a cliff or bridge is hilarious and when there's nothing left to prove, why not? Git gud and learn counter GB, or practice your swam dive.

Trajan.
02-23-2017, 07:31 PM
It's so boring to see so many people want to impose the way they play to all the others. Some like it as a bushido blade kind of game with possibly multiple opponents. They want to roleplay as a knight from the round table or as a samurai strictly following the bushido code regarding fights against opponents of similar status. They prefer to die for their honor than an "undeserved" victory full of backstabs and fleeing 1on1 battles. Is that so complicated to understand?
Some like it as a competitive game where winning is the only thing that matters or they want to roleplay as a vicious viking or as a cunning assassin. They are ready to do absolutely anything to achieve victory and what they see as highly dishonorable is not helping a friend overpowered by a more skilled opponent or not exploiting every tactics that can make their team the last one standing. Is that so complicated to understand? This is getting ridiculous.

It's ridiculous that both the game and 80% of the player-base forces you to play cheap. As a newbie, i don't want my fights handed to me, i want to win on my own terms, and most maps out side of "duel & "brawl" allow me to do so as it's a big enough area without getting stuck on some obstacle or end up nearing the local death pit.

You can all say whatever you want about going to the "duel" mode for "Honor duels", but that mode sucks, the maps suck and it's almost as bad as brawl for the amount ledges, spikes, flame stacks & death pits their is. Seeing a loading screen each time you defeat one guy, for you to be on the next map is time consuming, and hell you can't even watch others fight.

I like Elimination for the fact most maps have a decent sized clear space, and i can happily watch others fight and learn from them, as they are learning to fight each other.

CaptianBeetle
02-24-2017, 12:47 AM
1 instance does not speak for the MAJORITY of instances.

You are doing a Proof by Example Fallacy.

You could be 100 times more skilled than the players you fight and therefore since you won that match you can simply claim that you gain more exp by playing honorably.

Which is a false statement. Your skill does not speak for the skill of the majority.

It is a FACT that more people just play how they want to play and therefore a majority is NOT Honorable.

I play how I want to play and I have a 90+% winrate but you dont see me claiming that because I have this winrate it automatically disprove an argument.

You are wrong, deal with it crybaby.

Go play 1v1's and stay there.

Because EVEN THE AI'S WHICH THEY PROGRAMMED INTO THE GAME ARE NOT HONORABLE.

LOL

Game Creator's and Reality 1
You: 0

If you want to talk fallacies..

The burden of proof is not on me to prove your statement of "Someone playing Honorable gets less exp than someone not playing honorably"

You statement is pretty specific, being "A person playing honorably gets less EXP" and while it is not my burden to prove you right, I did provide you an example where YOUR statement is false. So I am in fact correct in pointing out that your claim is incorrect by providing an example.

"I play how I want to play and I have a 90+% winrate" <-- Proof by example Fallacy hmm?

If you want to speak generally, then you should revise your claim. "People who are bad get less exp"

Also, by pointing out my Proof by Example fallacy, you yourself have used a Fallacy Fallacy, claiming that because I have used a fallacy in response to your statement, my argument is false.

Checkmate~

Me: 2
You : Noob

c:

SiewcaRaka
02-24-2017, 01:04 AM
If you want to talk fallacies..

The burden of proof is not on me to prove your statement of "Someone playing Honorable gets less exp than someone not playing honorably"

You statement is pretty specific, being "A person playing honorably gets less EXP" and while it is not my burden to prove you right, I did provide you an example where YOUR statement is false. So I am in fact correct in pointing out that your claim is incorrect by providing an example.

"I play how I want to play and I have a 90+% winrate" <-- Proof by example Fallacy hmm?

If you want to speak generally, then you should revise your claim. "People who are bad get less exp"

Also, by pointing out my Proof by Example fallacy, you yourself have used a Fallacy Fallacy, claiming that because I have used a fallacy in response to your statement, my argument is false.

Checkmate~

Me: 2
You : Noob

c:

While it is true, that honourable players do not gain less or more xp(it depends on the player). But they DO give their enemy opportunity to get more exp(opportunity cause it all depends on skill of that player). Once i was lucky and was playing elims against 4 honorouable players. Why lucky? Cause I painted map red with them. They politely waited for their turn to be slaughtered. I had lvl 3 on next round. Guess who gets arrow in the head? If they would attack me all at once, sure they would get less exp each, but I wouldn't get so much exp and I wouldn't be allowed to wreck such havoc later on. If you are ok with that, I am fine and dandy that you don't want to help. But that negative balance of exp(enemy gets more than I do) is more than enough to kill that guy with good strike from behind. And hey, if someone in my team will say that he is farming kills for quest then I might even be polite enough to leave him that last hit while securing it with GB.

Duckbit
02-24-2017, 01:06 AM

Wtf is your problem. You are always on the posts which include words "no honor" or "dishonor". You fight with honor, and you get killed. Simple as that.