PDA

View Full Version : Guard break hacks

T_Djinn_T
02-23-2017, 02:18 AM
Are out in full force I see.

Third person I've come across today alone that is immune to Guard breaking. Not he's really good at countering. I straight mean immune.
You parry him and Guard break (Which is suppose to be guaranteed) he counters it. He guard breaks and missed you guard break he counters. He's in the middle of a dodge you guard break him because he guessed wrong when you were vortexing he countered it.

Good thing this is the same hack that was in beta. 6 months ago...

UbiNoty
02-23-2017, 02:30 AM
If you encounter a player you believe to be cheating or gaining an unfair advantage through hacks, please report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so we can look into it.

RaidoKnight
02-23-2017, 02:52 AM
If you encounter a player you believe to be cheating or gaining an unfair advantage through hacks, please report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so we can look into it.

You guys have to do more than just ban some people.
There are hacking progams out for everyone that makes you invincible, 100% block/parry rate, invisible and auto ress hacks and more.
Maybe you can stop 1 or 2 hack-softwares, but there will be more and some of them will never get banned.

There is only 1 solution for this, really, only a single one; Dedicated Servers

When will you finally realize this Ubisoft?

Daikuza
02-23-2017, 03:09 AM
Every single day it gets worse and every single day I regret not buying a ps4 version. Hey UBI can I transfer my gold edition 100 bucks in steel and 90 hrs gametime towards building my character to another platform now please?.

Honstely they should give us this offer, this is actually my first Ubisoft game.
I have a PS4, but I choose the PC version because of the frame rate.
Now I found out that the PS4 version is pretty solid and the hackers just destroying this game on PC.
Dedicated servers are the only hope for this game or it will die soon.

LegendaryPLANK
02-23-2017, 03:11 AM
Damn, I thought we were having a hard time with connectivity and block fail. PC players really getting let down here.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-23-2017, 03:12 AM
Every PC game has issues with hackers, particularly at launch. Are you new to PC multiplayer games or have you just been living under a rock?

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-23-2017, 03:15 AM
There is many more unfortunately the game start reminds me ghost recon.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-23-2017, 03:23 AM
+ the stupid matchmaking 6 out of 10 tries is an error wtf...

Karfuss
02-23-2017, 03:36 AM
Every PC game has issues with hackers, particularly at launch. Are you new to PC multiplayer games or have you just been living under a rock?

Whole different type of hacker. Multiplayer online games with dedicated servers are plagued with DDoS attacks on launches. A high influx of players and a DDoS attack makes servers easily taken down or slow to respond.

Hackers that are immune to guardbreak, one-hit kill or take no damage can only happen in peer to peer lobbies (that is, everyone joins a game hosted by one of the players). There is also no way Ubisoft can detect them if they're the host and everyone is joining their modded lobby. That's why the 'max prestige' hack exists in Call of Duty.

That type of hacking isn't possible with dedicated servers, as the game is hosted on the server and all players join it. Not all PC games have issues with hackers like this.

FailOfHDDVD
02-23-2017, 03:37 AM
I still see hackers in BF1 (from EA).
Not a single company is immune to them

Mr.0reo
02-23-2017, 03:37 AM
Even blizzard can't control the chinese hackers in Overwatch...