PDA

View Full Version : Need an ez way to report afkers, racist language etc.

cragar212
02-23-2017, 02:15 AM
Kinda silly you cant clik on them and report them

UbiNoty
02-23-2017, 02:35 AM
You can report them by clicking on their name in the post-game lobby. You can also report them through here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportBehavior)

Tillo.
02-23-2017, 02:37 AM
If they leave before the end game you can't report. Another great thinking from ubi!

T_Djinn_T
02-23-2017, 03:09 AM
If they leave before the end game you can't report. Another great thinking from ubi!

I thought the same thing. But if you LB/L1/Q over to the "Scoreboard" you can still report them
Hope it helps

Tillo.
02-23-2017, 04:23 AM
They don't show in the scoreboard if they have left.

lucasnrachel
02-23-2017, 04:23 AM
Why do they not show up under players met since you insist on using the PSN/Xbox live system for invitations? You played a game/match with them.

GnGoons
02-23-2017, 04:26 AM
Really report a afker? For paying 60 to 100 dollars for a game and playing it how they choose to? I dont blame them AT ALL and wouldnt report them even if i could! I blame ubisoft for not putting in a proper kick from group option or here is a thought maybe making people press the x button instead of just giving time limits for matches to keep starting over and over. Its not like this is a hack or a glitch this is a design flaw completely on ubisoft.... Fix it already.... Ill wait for a patch like we did for months in The Division....

cragar212
02-23-2017, 04:58 AM
Really report a afker? For paying 60 to 100 dollars for a game and playing it how they choose to? I dont blame them AT ALL and wouldnt report them even if i could! I blame ubisoft for not putting in a proper kick from group option or here is a thought maybe making people press the x button instead of just giving time limits for matches to keep starting over and over. Its not like this is a hack or a glitch this is a design flaw completely on ubisoft.... Fix it already.... Ill wait for a patch like we did for months in The Division....

Afkers are selfish children who are to lazy to PLAY A GAME. It pretty much guarantees a loss for yiur 3 teammares. But who cares right yiu got your 40steel ... scumbag

GnGoons
02-23-2017, 05:06 AM
First of all i bought the 100 dollar version i also bought 150k steel i dont need the little 40 steel you get after each match.... Dont assume i did anything and point fingers.... With that said ill say this for you again! YOUR MAD AT THE WRONG PEOPLE! This shouldnt or wouldnt of even been a issue had a gaming company thats been making games for over 20 years fixed a issue thats plagued not 1 not 2 but 3 of the games they have made in the past. But you fan boys always want to put the blame on others and report/blame them instead of focusing your anger were it needs to be....