PDA

View Full Version : SERVERS...need i say more?

FR4NCO
02-23-2017, 02:03 AM
just wanted to say....these are the worse servers i have ever seen in my life. Not only do you get kicked and Errors non stop but you have to try to rejoin a match after every game, and when someone leaves a match that's not even the host of this garbage p2p connection it still lags out the game and even kicks me and gives an error most the time. Also why in the hell is there no like re-joining a lobby, like once you beat someone in a duel/brawl and they quit why can't you just wait a lil for someone else to join??? is this really how they intended it to be, because this is God Awful. My revenge meter is almost full ubisoft....

Ubisoft, What the Fack is going on?!?!?

ScSGenesis
02-23-2017, 03:46 AM
just wanted to say....these are the worse servers i have ever seen in my life. Not only do you get kicked and Errors non stop but you have to try to rejoin a match after every game, and when someone leaves a match that's not even the host of this garbage p2p connection it still lags out the game and even kicks me and gives an error most the time. Also why in the hell is there no like re-joining a lobby, like once you beat someone in a duel/brawl and they quit why can't you just wait a lil for someone else to join??? is this really how they intended it to be, because this is God Awful. My revenge meter is almost full ubisoft....

Ubisoft, What the Fack is going on?!?!?

fun fact : there are no servers beside the login servers

DewyCoxxx
02-23-2017, 03:51 AM
I kept getting matchmaking errors or would join a session waiting for 5 people. I hard reset my xbox & modem & logged back on w/ a yellow NAT (from green) & it instantly got me in to a match.

Or maybe I'm just lucky.

Einherjar25
02-23-2017, 03:56 AM
This poll doesn't make any sense, Because there is no server! ;)