PDA

View Full Version : Call out the talented streamers

Damokleze
02-23-2017, 01:41 AM
So I'd like to find more pro streamers playing For Honor. I've learned a lot from watching better players playing my favorite classes, and am interested to find more of them that could help me improve. Here are a couple guys I've learned from.

Warlord: TrU3Ta1ent on YouTube

Shoguki: SypherPk on Twitch

Know any others? I'm interested in any pro players, but specifically I'd love to find good players that use Peacekeeper, Berserker, Nobushi, and Conqueror.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-23-2017, 01:44 AM
Sacriel on Twitch is a good PK

CohhCarnage on Twitch is a good Nobushi (But he is a variety streamer so he bounces around from game to game)

TeaWrex on Twitch is always a laugh

Admiral Bahroo on Twitch is hilarious as well

MrForz
02-23-2017, 02:25 AM
iSkys' stream exploded with For Honor and he's a monstrous Warden player, monstrous might actually be an understatement.

Aarpian
02-23-2017, 03:10 AM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zkt7_p6uzmE/VsimA7gdTuI/AAAAAAAAeDI/LuuaYsBvDN4/s1600/555.jpg

Fuzzybutts
02-23-2017, 03:12 AM
I'd stream if I wasn't cursed with this crippling social anxiety to the point where I can't even bring myself to talk on voice :D

PackingMoney
02-23-2017, 03:16 AM
I'd stream if I wasn't cursed with this crippling social anxiety to the point where I can't even bring myself to talk on voice :D

I too have them days, especially when I play with my college friend and several of his friends are in the party and I do not know them.