PDA

View Full Version : At what point does Ubisoft acknowledge there's a problem?

sanora87
02-23-2017, 01:38 AM
I got a friend who can't lock on to our enemies half the time. His only option is to struggle through whatever game we're in, restart at the end, and then hope the problem fixes itself.
I spent the whole day (read: 15+ games) trying to play -any- game mode with my brother. We start a round, we do fine, there's suddenly a server error, he gets disconnected. His internet is better than mine.
Revenge builds are op and busted. There are already numerous videos on youtube of Orochi 2-shotting nearly everyone with their 108 revenge builds. They're hilarious to watch until I got 2 shot by them.
Why do I, at rep 0 armor level 0 get matched against 108 people to begin with?

This game is great and I love it but there's a lot of tom****ery happening here. All I'm asking for now is when does someone at Ubisoft decide they need to address the problem? All I'm seeing is scared silence from ****ty pr people.

x LethalNoodle
02-23-2017, 01:52 AM
They will never acknowledge that there's a problem with their game. They will try to solve it if they can and then patch it. Businesses can't just go out and announce to the world that there is an issue. Trust me, they take this seriously. They are working hard behind the scenes to get everything sorted. The amount of forum posts isn't helping their sales and that's what hurts them the most.

If a business would go out and say: "Kay so I did a few things wrong in the game and now it's broken." the internet would run away with it. It would get memefied. That's the worst PR any company can have.

XExarkunX
02-23-2017, 04:26 AM
too bad the game will die though before they fix anything wrong, id like to at least be able to play and finish more games than i get Disconnected from. i just get fed up with the roulette that i havnt even grinded up to nor seen anyone of high end gear builds yet lol

FailOfHDDVD
02-23-2017, 04:31 AM
They will never acknowledge that there's a problem with their game. They will try to solve it if they can and then patch it. Businesses can't just go out and announce to the world that there is an issue. Trust me, they take this seriously. They are working hard behind the scenes to get everything sorted. The amount of forum posts isn't helping their sales and that's what hurts them the most.

If a business would go out and say: "Kay so I did a few things wrong in the game and now it's broken." the internet would run away with it. It would get memefied. That's the worst PR any company can have.

Samsung admitted their mistake with their Note 7 and recalled the units. Now they gained a lot of trust from the public by their dedication to improve QA processes.
It's totally doable, just whether if you want to or not

Sugaroverdose
02-23-2017, 04:38 AM
too bad the game will die though before they fix anything wrong, id like to at least be able to play and finish more games than i get Disconnected from. i just get fed up with the roulette that i havnt even grinded up to nor seen anyone of high end gear builds yet lolNah, there's a lot of games which going as bad as you can imagine and they don't die. Due to Division team i hope that ubi learn some lessons and does started to think that game should be polished until feedback stops.