PDA

View Full Version : The most dishonorable man known to mankind

Papawolf12
02-22-2017, 08:18 PM
His name is epic67 on uplay, hes dishonorable go hate on him pls (hes my friend but hes so dishonorable)

Epic67
02-22-2017, 08:20 PM
No I am not you jerk I am pretty honorable I just charge people off cliffs.

Brave_Thunder
02-22-2017, 08:24 PM
No I am not you jerk I am pretty honorable I just charge people off cliffs.

Sorry to break it for you,but you have just admitted that he was right.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 08:26 PM
Sorry to break it for you,but you have just admitted that he was right.

If you know that the enemy hero can charge you off the cliff and mispositioned and didn't dodge the charge, you should just git gud, not call others dishonorable.

Brave_Thunder
02-22-2017, 08:33 PM
If you know that the enemy hero can charge you off the cliff and mispositioned and didn't dodge the charge, you should just git gud, not call others dishonorable.

Hard to avoid ledges when there are basically on 90% of the maps.How to avoid a charge on the high point of Ruin Tower?Or that one stone bridge?Regardless,you seem the kind of player that would use a class with a modern ak if ubi created it,just because "Hey it's in the game,why should I learn how to combat if I can win ez?"

Powermolch
02-22-2017, 08:35 PM
I really hate epic67 in Uplay.

AKDagriZ
02-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Hard to avoid ledges when there are basically on 90% of the maps.How to avoid a charge on the high point of Ruin Tower?Or that one stone bridge?Regardless,you seem the kind of player that would use a class with a modern ak if ubi created it,just because "Hey it's in the game,why should I learn how to combat if I can win ez?"

i pretty sure they ******ed the game 1 years to make it exactly how it is right now

Brave_Thunder
02-22-2017, 08:39 PM
On the bottom of your keyboard there is a very large, horizontal button. Please use it after you finish a sentence. Thanks.

I tought we were talking about tactics,not grammar.As long as the sense of my post is understandable,I don't care about spacing that much.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 08:39 PM

It's called environmental awareness. And you seem like the kind of person who makes some ridiculous assumptions based on something completely unrelated. All I'm saying is that if the game provides you with a mechanic to counter someone's cheese, you should get better at it rather than complain about the cheese itself.

Fa3r.
02-22-2017, 08:46 PM
It's called environmental awareness. And you seem like the kind of person who makes some ridiculous assumptions based on something completely unrelated. All I'm saying is that if the game provides you with a mechanic to counter someone's cheese, you should get better at it rather than complain about the cheese itself.

Only...a child designed this game with more ledges than the great wall of ****ing china. We also have mechanics that give you guaranteed GB throw....which is not counter-able. So until you can counter every guard break in the game....no.

I've lost to so many scrublords who I outplay because of this mechanic. Too many ledges, not enough counterable guard breaks. When you can actually counter GB after being parried, or after dodging when it vortexes to you, I will get over the 50,000 ledges that the child in charge of map design decided was a great idea to put in the game.

Don't even get me started on some of the duel starting locations. ****ing dumb.

Brave_Thunder
02-22-2017, 08:48 PM

Environmental awareness helps,but like i said,too many maps are cheesy friendly,sadly.Why am I making assumptions on something "unreleated"?I'm sayng that you kill people in cheesy ways in the game,not that for that you surely are no life" insert salty insults here".My point is simply that you can't define yourself as a honorable player if you push people out of cliffs.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Only...a child designed this game with more ledges than the great wall of ****ing china. We also have mechanics that give you guaranteed GB throw....which is not counter-able. So until you can counter every guard break in the game....no.

I've lost to so many scrublords who I outplay because of this mechanic. Too many ledges, not enough counterable guard breaks. When you can actually counter GB after being parried, or after dodging when it vortexes to you, I will get over the 50,000 ledges that the child in charge of map design decided was a great idea to put in the game.

Don't even get me started on some of the duel starting locations. ****ing dumb.

How is it not your fault if you position yourself in a way that opens you to the guardbreak throw though?

Fa3r.
02-22-2017, 08:51 PM
How is it not your fault if you position yourself in a way that opens you to the guardbreak throw though?

We have a deep thinker here folks. GTFO.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 08:51 PM
We have a deep thinker here folks. GTFO.

I'll gtfo the moment you git gud scrub.

Fa3r.
02-22-2017, 08:53 PM
I'll gtfo the moment you git gud scrub.

Thank you for confirming everything I already know about you. Hope eventually people grow original free thinking brains. Keep swallowing the **** shoveled into your mouth :)

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-22-2017, 08:54 PM
Typically, if I am in a duel/brawl or elimination I will try not to just chuck someone off a cliff. However, If i see them try it on me then it is fair game. When you fight anyone with a charge attack/shield bash or what not it is usually safe to assume if you are running at each other that is how they will open the fight (Looking at you shugoki players!). I will typically run at them and then dodge as I get in range and 90% of the time avoid that opening move entirely. Y'all just need to understand, unless you are in a custom game and have a gentleman's agreement of no environmental kills, then suck it up and mind your surroundings. Safest way to play is to assume everyone is going to try and throw you off a cliff any chance they get.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Thank you for confirming everything I already know about you. Hope eventually people grow original free thinking brains. Keep swallowing the **** shoveled into your mouth :)

How about you start using logic instead of cosplaying a psychology major with all your unfounded assumptions? Did that original brain of yours get you to complain about the so easily countered environmental kills? Wonder if that's how you solve the real life problems too, by complaining about it instead of figuring out the way around or not putting yourself into this situation in the first place.

Fa3r.
02-22-2017, 09:02 PM
How about you start using logic instead of cosplaying a psychology major with all your unfounded assumptions? Did that original brain of yours get you to complain about the so easily countered environmental kills? Wonder if that's how you solve the real life problems too, by complaining about it instead of figuring out the way around or not putting yourself into this situation in the first place.

Prime example of an employer of improper troubleshooting. Read my post again and think real hard this time. I know it's difficult for you.

I don't have real problems to solve because I'm not a ****ing moron. Life is not complicated or hard.

I also think you mean role-playing, not cosplaying. Regardless, anybody can read this exchange and see for themselves just how ignorant you really are.

PackingMoney
02-22-2017, 09:07 PM
I have met the most disgusting brawl team. They both go with characters that can charge you can they pretty much pass you to each other, using their charges, until one of them throws you of the map.

forrest0755
02-22-2017, 09:11 PM
Were you the guy who knocked my entire team off a cliff when they came to revive me? Cause if so, well done. I got a kick out of that lol.

Thanapetus
02-22-2017, 09:12 PM
His name is epic67 on uplay, hes dishonorable go hate on him pls (hes my friend but hes so dishonorable)

Are we talking about a single person, class or faction?

Faction? then its your typical cartoon fetish esport playing basement dwelling cancerous weeaboo

Class? Then without a doubt it is your orochi

Single person, man so many out there I cant name them all....

**** you Thanapetus...yeah, **** that guy. Runs from Revenge, 2v1s, 3v1s, 4v1s runs around obstacles and comes back and double taps people. He is the type of guy that maxes run speed on a Valkyrie and runs around for 6 minutes on High Fort with the 4 opponents chasing him (2 orochis, 1 PK and 1 Lawbringer) trolls them on bridges and shield bashes 3 off one by one.

Yeah, that guy is a total ****ing scrub that should be banned.

oh wait...

crap

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 09:16 PM
Prime example of an employer of improper troubleshooting. Read my post again and think real hard this time. I know it's difficult for you.

I don't have real problems to solve because I'm not a ****ing moron. Life is not complicated or hard.

I also think you mean role-playing, not cosplaying. Regardless, anybody can read this exchange and see for themselves just how ignorant you really are.

Well, not getting thrown into an environmental hazard is even easier than life. So you better think twice about the "not a ****ing moron" part.

You were the one who shrugged off my constructive post to you and said gtfo, so I don't think someone who's as incapable of bringing more logical points to an argument as you is in position to judge the originality of others. If you want me to guide you through our conversation to help you understand what happened, I'll gladly help you.
1. You're complaining about a situation that's easy not to get into in the first place.
2. I point it out to you and suggest you become aware of surroundings.
3. You tell me to gtfo.
4. I switch to the manner of speaking that's obviously easier for you to understand and tell you to git gud.
5. You're making it about me and saying you confirmed everything you know about me, and how people should get original free thinking brains.
6. I point out that you should use logic, referring to your "originality" and "confirmation" stuff, as obviously I'm not the unoriginal one here and there's nothing you can know about me that's even remotely relevant to this conversation. Also of course I didn't literally mean "cosplaying", my slow friend, as obviously you're not putting on a "costume of a psychology major" or whatever you assumed I was thinking. I was plainly referring to the way you made yourself think you know something about me and confirmed it, while in reality none of this matters as you can't position yourself properly against a charge/guardbreak throw.

You're welcome. And indeed, anybody can read this exchange. The results might be surprising for you.

Fa3r.
02-22-2017, 09:24 PM
The irony of your mental gymnastics is impressive.

This is too much to read because you're trying to hard. I can't bring myself to quote this.

You're the one who is apparent that my post went clearly over your head. You ignored what I said, and went on to spew some nonsense about "it's easy to counter and not be in that situation."

If you have any mechanical understanding of the game, you can see the problem with this. That is why I refuse to go into it even further with you. You're hopeless.

You don't even need to play the game, but simply know the facts behind it to understand why it is terrible design.

Have fun stumbling through life.

Epic67
02-22-2017, 09:26 PM
What the **** did this turn into? I will just point out I am a Lawbringer who charges people off cliffs in 2v2s (call me whatever you want I do what I want) They don't block or roll that's their issue. Then this turned into this huge *** flame war slow clap... gentlemen and maybe ladies (idk fight me) slow clap...

Fuqbois
02-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Its easy to not get knocked down in duels, but on chaos not that much.

But you can definetly avoid, unless its a ****ing WARLORD, that is the enviromental kill cancer of this game, and no there is no good outplay, don't you guys come here and say "oh you are bad, its so EASILY avoided, blah blah blah" don't pretend you're god, his headbutt is ******ed.

Starcanum
02-22-2017, 09:27 PM
Have fun too, hopefully you'll stop being a scrublord one day.

@Epic67 what did you expect of forums lul

Epic67
02-22-2017, 09:30 PM
@Starcanum I have been on forums before and they have been in order and not this crazy... so I expected the same here but uhh I guess not...

drdaniel95
02-22-2017, 09:34 PM

Played 5 games to day best of 5. 0 Cliff deaths from my part, we even played next to them. Im not saying that we decided to not cliff throw ourself off i mean he fell.. abit. It's just that it's weak when we know that your playing someone good. love thos who just rush you for a GB, realiseing i cancle it out knocking them off in the end.

Thanapetus
02-23-2017, 12:16 AM
What the **** did this turn into? I will just point out I am a Lawbringer who charges people off cliffs in 2v2s (call me whatever you want I do what I want) They don't block or roll that's their issue. Then this turned into this huge *** flame war slow clap... gentlemen and maybe ladies (idk fight me) slow clap...

I once went 19-2 by just running around and spamming the lawbringer charge off of ledges and bridges. It makes my no no place get stiff