PDA

View Full Version : Third game in a row

Crytsch
02-22-2017, 08:07 PM
I get either dced in dominion because host leaves or because i get kicked by any ****** who got killed by me three times in a row

can u ****ing fix this.

FredEx919
02-22-2017, 08:32 PM
We're continuing to monitor and work on connectivity issues that are reported, but please keep the post clean. You can find some help over in the support forums, otherwise we'll keep everyone updated with any new patch and hotfix details when available.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-22-2017, 08:36 PM
While I may not word it quite like him, it does seem the errors are in abundance today. Earlier this morning I could not complete a game due to "Matchmaking errors" near the end of each game. As many, loyal, ubisoft players will tell you the issue is in the Uplay connection required. Since launch the Uplay platform has been a cesspool of errors across every platform. It has been several years now and the same issues plague every game requiring a Uplay connection. I would almost prefer you have dedicated servers for this game but having it be a Peer to peer connection and then getting matchmaking errors due to the Uplay platform is just, hurtful.

Hackfraysn
02-22-2017, 08:39 PM
On a side note: Potato Uplay client doesn't allow me to invite people in my group. Invites fail 90% of the time. I'm kinda getting tired of restarting over and over again.