PDA

View Full Version : Something about this matchmaking makes me question myself.

drdaniel95
02-22-2017, 07:54 PM
Im having a hard time improving my gameplay and even a harder time enjoying it.

People im facing in the 1v1 Duel are way below me. Im sitting here as i write this after having 5 or more matches vs close to newcomers a pure stomp fest. Im not even entertained. If thees keeps up im gona leave this game for quite some time and hopes it improves the matchmaking after summer or something. This is really a game where understanding of how to play, how to parry and GB / CGB is key. How to bait parrys out ect. Reflexes when to go for the hit and when not to.
Most of the newcommers i face just mash the hit button like im a wooden dummy, then i just compleetly **** over them. I have actully taken some of them on my friends list to help them improve. What kind of system are you guys planning on releasing? Will it have some kind of MMR included? And im not planning on playing Dominion or Deathmatch. I want the 1v1 going and i want it good....

Im not bashing you. Im just lost for words, I was quite sure this was a complete game when i bought it. U had a Alpha and a Beta. Where you solve problems. not cash in early. Darnet.

What happend?

FredEx919
02-22-2017, 08:07 PM
There's a system in place for matching against similar skill players, but this doesn't necessarily mean every match will be close. I think just in general, we all have some matches where we do very well and some where we don't do quite as well. This is especially the case early on in the life of the game. I've sent the feedback regarding the matchmaking for the team to take a look at. We'll see what we come up with on that end.

Powermolch
02-22-2017, 08:12 PM
There's a system in place for matching against similar skill players, but this doesn't necessarily mean every match will be close. I think just in general, we all have some matches where we do very well and some where we don't do quite as well. This is especially the case early on in the life of the game. I've sent the feedback regarding the matchmaking for the team to take a look at. We'll see what we come up with on that end.

I seriously doubt the existence of that said matchmaking. In my personal expirience, in all modes, you just get other guys from the queue. If I watch high skilled Streams, some guys roflstomping 50+ enemies in a row, or when I play myself, getting all types of enemies from helpless just out of the tutorial to absolute dominating. Not even to mention the non existant Gearscore MM.
IF there is some kind of Skill-based Matchmaking .. it just doesnt work.

Hackfraysn
02-22-2017, 08:35 PM

Yeah, right...

There's a new thread on Reddit about the horrible matchmaking in this game literally every 20-30 minutes and these forums have been flooded with them, too. You know that. All of my friends who started the game fresh on release quit after their first couple of matches, or after one day because they got sick and tired of getting matched against prestige 2+ in every single match as a beginner and it just didn't get any better over time. Why do you think the playerbase dropped so quickly in one week? Heck, people even make fun of your matchmaking on 9GAG and that alone should tell you something.

Your system is either not working at all, or imaginary.

drdaniel95
02-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the fast replay and im happy to see that you are rederecting this to your team. I hope something good will come out of it, as of now. I cant see myself enjoying the moment.