PDA

View Full Version : Input lag, some "slow" attack issues and also a Guard Break question!

Trajan.
02-22-2017, 07:54 PM
Hey folks, now where to begin!

(Edit: Playing as the Orochi)

Input lag, happens frequently, press the action for nothing to happen (first game where i have any such problems), for the most part it works fine, and i can do each move without pause, but it crops up more than i like, meaning a quick death on my part, i could say timing on my part, but it's to frequent to be the case unless lag is somehow an issue.
I was wondering if my CPU was the problem:

AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition

As i was running on a 560Ti and getting slowdown and the input lag so i recently upgraded to a GTX 1060 to find i STILL get the input lag, which is a major bummer.

Secondly, i can do a light attack and the motion is SLOWER than it should be, but faster than it would be if i had no stamina, so a light attack started after i have already started my light attack will strike me first. Now i still get this after my GPU upgrade, and i'm leaning towards both these issues being my CPU, even under 1080i Resolution.

Eitherway it ruins the experience for me in this game, more than anything else and i REALLY do enjoy the game, so advice on the issue would be MUCH appreciated!

AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition
6GB DDR2 Ram
Geforce GTX 1060 6GB (previously a Geforce GTX 560Ti 1GB, same issues)

Now on Guard Break, i read it can be stopped by both light & heavy attacks, is that really correct? I have had a number of issues where it hasn't stopped it, and just wanted to check.

Cheers!

By input lag, i mean either the attack happens later than it should have, or it just doesn't do it.

Tazimuss
02-22-2017, 08:23 PM
Are you playing with VSYNC on? Don't. It's the #1 cause of input lag.

Trajan.
02-22-2017, 08:25 PM

Tried both with and without, the same unfortunately, but thanks for the suggestion!

Trajan.
02-23-2017, 03:05 PM

Correction, i just tried it off with minimal settings (less than 1080i/p?) and it helps alot, but i still do get it tho. It never helped on my GTX560Ti.