PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Hunt Realistic - AI Calibration is too Difficult

FindFixFinish
02-22-2017, 06:10 PM
I think that the AI is calibrated to the playerbase by the developers, and that the last major calibration took place before BattlEye when there was a lot of cheating in R6S which has led to the AI being far too difficult.

Ubisoft could you please take a look at the AI and consider rolling back the current calibration to a previous version.

beep_bep
03-16-2017, 01:40 AM
Interesting theory, however the reason that the "ai" (not ai) shoots you through 3 walls and traces you through the entirety of the map, reading your key-strokes on the fly and adjusting their path and aim accordingly is because Ubisoft is lazy and wrote the code that way. It's as basic as basic gets. I don't see enemies in T-Hunt, I literally see code running around the map because it's so predictable and boring.

BrynhiIdr
05-02-2017, 04:25 PM
They broke game mostly in Skull rain patch, with that walltracking crap, which turned out to be pure failure , cuz for some time they would detect movement not sound, But there was unannouced change in velvet shell ,enemies would sometimes crouch when under fire, even bombers, they started walking "Slow" like you do with L-ALT and crawl behind you soundless , they started throwing out flashbang and rushing on you, they will jump out on you if they hear you reload, and roamers and freshly spawned enemies those skinny faks throw frags at you very frequently, but i wouldnt say its too difficult or undoable, i mostly play lonewolf, since its much safer without wannabe players shooting over my head being closely as much threat as enemies, but i manage just good and confortable even on disarm bomb mission like this one http://imgur.com/a/STgIM