PDA

View Full Version : Contact orders didn't refresh.

tonycawley69
02-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Yesterday I completely all available orders, the dailies and the contacts.
Today I go to play and there are new daily orders but not new contract orders, it's just showing the ones I've already completed.
There is a countdown clearly displayed above the orders that shows when new ones become available yet no new ones were available after it went down to zero.
Does anyone know what that's all about?

PackingMoney
02-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Yesterday I completely all available orders, the dailies and the contacts.
Today I go to play and there are new daily orders but not new contract orders, it's just showing the ones I've already completed.
There is a countdown clearly displayed above the orders that shows when new ones become available yet no new ones were available after it went down to zero.
Does anyone know what that's all about?

Contract orders refresh every 48 hours not 24.

BiZkiT_Walwin
02-22-2017, 05:37 PM
DId they change that? I could swear that before the weekend I had fresh orders EVERY day.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 05:38 PM
This is correct. the first two daily orders are just that, every 24 hours.

The next 8 are every 48 hours.

tonycawley69
02-22-2017, 05:38 PM

Oh. How come the countdown above them is the same as for the daily orders then? Strange!

Powermolch
02-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Oh. How come the countdown above them is the same as for the daily orders then? Strange!
ITs the same every second day, very strange.. :P

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 05:42 PM
This video was taken 6 days ago, and as you can see near the 30 second mark the timer on the Contract Orders says 33 hours and some change.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122586361

DId they change that? I could swear that before the weekend I had fresh orders EVERY day.

PackingMoney
02-22-2017, 05:43 PM

That will be because they both refresh tomorrow at the same time. When they refresh tomorrow, you will be able to see 40+ hours on it.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 05:43 PM
They're only the same on the 2nd day. It's a pretty simple concept. Both timers start out at 24:00:00 and 48:00:00. Go guess what happens on day two?

Yup. 24:00:00 and 24:00:00

tonycawley69
02-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Oh you sarcastic gits, obviously today they'll be on the same counter but I swear yesterday they were too. When I went to bed I thought it was 6 hours or so on both counters.

Prophit618
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Except for on Saturdays perhaps?
I noticed this last Saturday that after the normal 48 hour refresh of contract orders overnight Friday-Saturday, I only had a 24 hour counter on Contracts. Then on Sunday they refreshed and were back to 48 hours. I assumed it was done intentionally as people are more likely to have more time to finish orders on Saturdays and this keeps the contracts renewing on the same 4 days every week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday). Can anyone else confirm this or am I going crazy?

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Apparently you didn't ACTUALLY look at the video evidence that I provided via the twitch stream, so here you go.

http://fh.bhtguild.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Screenshot-Original-4.png

Oh you sarcastic gits, obviously today they'll be on the same counter but I swear yesterday they were too. When I went to bed I thought it was 6 hours or so on both counters.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 06:05 PM
That's an interesting take. I don't have anything from a Friday / Saturday on the twitch stream, but I can try to remember to look and see what we get there. It's an interesting concept for sure.

Except for on Saturdays perhaps?
I noticed this last Saturday that after the normal 48 hour refresh of contract orders overnight Friday-Saturday, I only had a 24 hour counter on Contracts. Then on Sunday they refreshed and were back to 48 hours. I assumed it was done intentionally as people are more likely to have more time to finish orders on Saturdays and this keeps the contracts renewing on the same 4 days every week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday). Can anyone else confirm this or am I going crazy?

tonycawley69
02-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Well I guess 2 doesn't go into 7 so it's make sense for one day to have a 24 hour cooldown so they can reset on the same day each week.