PDA

View Full Version : Infinite XP and Steel exploit

RatedChaotic
02-22-2017, 05:19 PM
Many videos are popping up all over youtube of different ways to exploit xp and steel. I was wondering how players were getting so high rank and geared so fast. Now I know. I'll be only participating in bot matches from now on. I refuse to cheat and play with cheaters. Ubi should dish out the bans.

Casper5632
02-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Rank just involves playing one class A LOT, which isnt hard since the game has been out for a week. Also you can just buy steel to get gear packs, so item level doesn't correlate to time played at all once you get high enough prestige to receive heroic gear from packs.

RatedChaotic
02-22-2017, 05:30 PM
So its ok to exploit? and exploiting the daily challenges is ok with you? This game will die faster than I thought.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-22-2017, 05:33 PM
I have yet to see anyone so high level that proves this is even legit. If i saw a glory level 20 i may start to be suspicious.

PunkPirateAFO
02-22-2017, 05:35 PM
All of the "exploit" glitch are known troll Youtubes or people trying to sucker gullable people.

An easy way to spot this is theyll usually say its been patched when there have been NO hotfixes so far.

Same thing was going around for Trove ages ago when it got its console release. Dont buy into the BS.

iceDmeteL
02-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Fake news

YappysDaBeast
02-22-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm rep 9, does that mean i use exploits? :o

RatedChaotic
02-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Oh the fanbois are here

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-22-2017, 05:43 PM
No, you post stupid threads in a toxic forum. I am going to go ahead and assume you tried it and couldn't get it to work and are now taking the "high road" approach to it.

PunkPirateAFO
02-22-2017, 05:44 PM
Oh the fanbois are here

How does us disagreeing with you automatically make us a fanboi?

You need to learn how to insult/argue. Whatever it is you are trying to do. Your statement doesnt add to the convo. We were just assuring you that all of the "top search" videos for these exploits are fake.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Nope. Just that you should go outside with your friends. ;)

Prophit618
02-22-2017, 05:48 PM
There's no advantage given to anything beyond Rep 4 though. After Rep 4, getting your top level gear is easy peasey, and it's not hard to grind to 4 with one character really quickly. I play on average 2 hours or so a day, and I'll pop Rep 4 tonight. Even if these exploits were real, who would care when 24 hours is enough to max out all your gear anyway?

The bigger concern should probably be the broken matchmaking that pits you up against people with max gear in the first place.

Roman672
02-22-2017, 05:49 PM
How does us disagreeing with you automatically make us a fanboi?

You need to learn how to insult/argue. Whatever it is you are trying to do. Your statement doesnt add to the convo. We were just assuring you that all of the "top search" videos for these exploits are fake.

^^This...

I agree, I have found all of those same video on my youtube feed. There is a really easy way to verify if you got trolled and it's not an actual exploit. None of these videos have shown a dramatic increase in steel or xp. They talk about it, but mysteriously can't show you the part where they reset the day/time on their system. So, thanks for bringing up the topic to the community, but I assure you that there is not a working exploit happening. At least not one significant enough that it's creating unbalance in the game.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-22-2017, 05:49 PM
I'd love to evaluate these videos for authenticity. Could you provide the links here in the forums for us all to look and see what you're seeing?

Many videos are popping up all over youtube of different ways to exploit xp and steel. I was wondering how players were getting so high rank and geared so fast. Now I know. I'll be only participating in bot matches from now on. I refuse to cheat and play with cheaters. Ubi should dish out the bans.

deltatchief
02-22-2017, 05:52 PM
Don't feed the troll folks! Stop! Thought this was serious too until the "fanboi" comment. Gotta get better if you wanna troll the troll son.

PunkPirateAFO
02-22-2017, 05:54 PM
I'd love to evaluate these videos for authenticity. Could you provide the links here in the forums for us all to look and see what you're seeing?

Just look up any Xp/Steel glitch on youtube.

All the videos are either,

1. rubberband your controller/afk - Only works as long as the lobby stays full and doesnt do anything more than playing.

2. Some date manipulation where the author either has a jump cut, not showing his gradual increases, or says its patched which we all know there hasnt been a patch or hotfix yet

Gnarxly
02-22-2017, 05:54 PM

So you were trying to educate yourself how to exploit, got trolled by baiters, than you come running on forums to proclaim the game is dieing... Is that what happened here?

p.s. You could exploit your credit card if you have one.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
But it isn't trolling if your just, stupid. Trolling is an art form.

RatedChaotic
02-22-2017, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah....Well this would be the first game I have ever played that didnt have exploits then......carry on....

Gretta_Blade
02-22-2017, 06:04 PM

No but when you see people your rep every duel at rep 0 rank 7 gets old....

DrinkinMehStella
02-22-2017, 06:18 PM
I Just youtubed for honor glitch and and all it is is morons playing bots for minimal xp to make it easy for them.

taraaxe
02-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Oh yeah....Well this would be the first game I have ever played that didnt have exploits then......carry on....

There are exploits. Mainly because it's P2P, but that doesn't really have to do with your op. And to workaround that for now is just to play against AI.