PDA

View Full Version : peacemaker vs berserker

Shade253
02-22-2017, 03:30 AM
Is this matchup balanced?
Berserker is known to be mostly low tier (or very high skill) required.

Yet I can't seem to beat them as peacemaker.

I generally trade pretty well with almost every other hero in the game but berserkers wreck me.

PackingMoney
02-22-2017, 03:33 AM

I generally trade pretty well with almost every other hero in the game but berserkers wreck me.

What I do is wait for them and then sidestep and heavy, then light for the bleed. This is likely going to make them do their sidestep and attack, so after my bleed light I jump back, wait for their attack and then jump back in straight away so they have a low chance to block it. Takes around 50% health of them. Then make them play your game, sit back a little, use feints and hope they go for a top heavy (quite often to be honest) or the thrust jump and then sidestep, bleed again.

DemonReborn23
02-22-2017, 03:34 AM
never attack first play the wwaiting game defend first atack dodge second stab always work for me, wait for mistakes i main pk bersekers i win some i loose some but win more than loose

Flello
02-22-2017, 03:37 AM

Best advice I can give is to wait for them to make the first move, then follow up accordingly. PK are very predictable in initiations, as soon as you go in the majority of baserkers just sidestep and start chaining, not much you can do really. You can't lunge, you can't light in either direction, and the GB isn't quick enough to interrupt their dodge light attack. You just got to force them to make the first move.