PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited dashing

GeneralB4tman
02-22-2017, 03:18 AM
Do you think Dashing should cost stamina? I just played 4 games in a row against a peacekeeper that would constantly dash around, do one strike, then dash around even more. THEN she dashed quicker than I could sprint to her when she was out of stamina.

I think it should cost you some stamina for all characters so that way you have to plan your dashes instead of solely relying on them to win.

Hogmin
02-22-2017, 03:21 AM
The issue is that it may initially cause problems. For example: Warden's Shoulder Bash might end up costing less stamina, therefore the player who's dodging may just run out of stamina to some kind of spam. That said, they could probably fix that with patches.

For the most part, I'd like to see dodging either A: have a downside or B: be more punishable by something.

Bob__Gnarly
02-22-2017, 03:49 AM
THEN she dashed quicker than I could sprint to her when she was out of stamina.

Really? I find that hard to believe. Sprinting should definitely be faster than dashing, especially when the person dashing is out of stamina, otherwise yes that's broken.

I don't have a problem with dashers personally, after they get caught by a few GBs, they cut it down a lot.

GeneralB4tman
02-22-2017, 04:08 AM
Really? I find that hard to believe. Sprinting should definitely be faster than dashing, especially when the person dashing is out of stamina, otherwise yes that's broken.

I don't have a problem with dashers personally, after they get caught by a few GBs, they cut it down a lot.

Well it wasn't just Dashing backwards, it was side to side as well. I'd go to GB and they'd dash out of it instantly.

I'm sure sometimes it's me messing up, but I know a lot of times they can just avoid me.