PDA

View Full Version : Dominion snowball effect

ThePrincePipi
02-22-2017, 02:57 AM
Why am I matched against players with gear able to 2 shots, yes 2 SHOTS ME. While I have ****ty gear. SO then with their INSANE SKILLS OF 2 SHOTTING EVERYTHING THEY LOOK AT, they are awarded with feats, to help them disintegrate me. "OMG GIT GUD AND PARRY", of course, I'm going to 100% parry 3 guys ganking on me from nowhere, all able to kill me in 2-3 hits, doesn't give much room for errors heh ! The more kills and renown they get, the more they get tools to help them do it better ! You try to push 1 off the ledge to give you an edge in these trial times? THERE GOES YOUR TEAMATE, TO HELP PUSH HIM AWAY FROM THE LEDGE, EVERY SINGLE TIME, good now the enemy has build enough revenge to 1 shot the both of you, thank you for your support !

Omg the salt. Matchmaking feels terrible.

End my life and shove 66 knifes down my throat.

ChampGargouille
02-22-2017, 03:33 AM
Not all game modes include equipment stats. Try a duel sometime

ThePrincePipi
02-22-2017, 05:09 AM
Feats are also gamebreaking in certain modes. It's not enough to be ganked by 3 people they have to spam all their OP feats. I guy even won our "duel" by shooting 2 arrows at my face, sick skills dude ! Nice moderate damage ! Some classes have underwhelming feats compared to other one. I main lawbringer and let me tell you I'd trade my parry resistance feat for those 90% damage arrows.