PDA

View Full Version : Leaving game at a almost lost match gives no XP whatsoever

genaschtes
02-22-2017, 01:12 AM
Every day there are some motherf**kers around, that will leave a game when it is almost finish. The game will then break. No recovering, no synchronizing, nothing. Just an error and done. And the problem is, you have NO CHANCE at all, to punish those sh*teaters because this game (must be developed in 2000) have no matchhistorie like every other multiplayer game, nor can you read the chat because there is no "general" chat you can scroll up and down.

So what can i do? How many mails do i have to write to the support that they will take some actions?

Today, a player named "AtreiuVIII"(or something like that) did it twice in a row (maybe the name is wrong, because i didn't make a ****ing screenshot before every game. But this is what u have to do now i think. Doing Ubisofts work, to help with the game.) Punish that stuff, because if you dont, this mess will get out of hands.

And even with "Recovering Gameplay state. Synchronizing..." you cannot do anything, because the match will NOT resume and NOT recover.
You have to ALT+F4 it because "ESC" is not working. Like i said, must be a 2000 game.

the_NGW
02-22-2017, 01:14 AM
I've had matches resume just fine after a player, even the host, leaves.

cragar212
02-22-2017, 02:14 AM
I dont understand the call of duty kiddies who do this. Having 100% W/L ratio is meaningless in games that dont count quitting as a loss. Easy 2 step solution.

1 - Fix game stability

2 - Count quitting as a loss