PDA

View Full Version : They don't care

slim147
02-22-2017, 12:54 AM
It took them 2 day's to go from a good beta to a horrible release and it's been almost a two week and they havent done anything or said anything.For Honors twitters been silent for 3 days Ubisoft support give's you the run around ...it's like just ****ing tell us what happened.GB broken the peacekeeper bleed doesn't work all the videos in the forums of blocking not registering, the more expensive editions of there game aren't getting their bonus they paid for, the **** p2p server that when someone leaves, the whole things freezes that's not good for game flow...it's a joke they play us with every game they release ...if wildlands follows this path I'm done buying ubi, every game since assassin's creed unity has been **** and then they have to try fixing everything..it's unprofessional,more game devs are starting to have this mentality like we'll get to it when we get to it and it bs they make millions off us and just keep us in the dark on bugs and say where looking into it...if they broke the game in the two day's from beta to release they should be able to fix it in 2 days not 1 month or 2 months I can't find any info on why these things are happening, did they change something, is the coding messed up and they got to search thru code to find the fault.....I just don't get how a game is worse on release then the closed and open betas

frogNorWOOT
02-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Iam in your side m8. Ubisoft dont cares they got there money and done to hell with the gamers. Look at devs of The Witcher thats how you make games....

Ragnar---
02-22-2017, 02:46 AM
I just can't imagine the developers 'don't care'. They've created an amazing game it's just a bit buggy right now sadly. I hope it gets fixed because it deserves it.

cstratus
02-22-2017, 02:53 AM
Things will get adjusted eventually. The game has only been out for a week. Contrary to popular belief these things take time to do properly.

Hogmin
02-22-2017, 03:04 AM
Things will get adjusted eventually. The game has only been out for a week. Contrary to popular belief these things take time to do properly.

Basically this.
It's been out for like a week and people are crying and complaining, all it takes is patience. If it's that bad, don't play until the patch fixing issues rolls out. Sick of seeing people whine because god forbid Ubi wants to roll out a patch that fixes as much as possible.