PDA

View Full Version : I want to see the top 10 stats with which the characters are playing players.Ubi?

Meksikinietis
02-22-2017, 12:16 AM
Let's see the best character.
I think is:
1.Orohi
2.Noobushi
3.PK.

Fuzzybutts
02-22-2017, 12:17 AM
I think is:
1.Orohi
2.Noobushi
3.PK.

You have yet to learn to parry and counter guard break.

Or face a really good warden/warlord.

These are the 'easiest' to play for new players at lower levels, but when you know what they do you can counter them so easily its kind of sad. Basically they fall off hard when you learn the game some.

WOR-Hunter
02-22-2017, 12:21 AM
I think is:
1.Orohi
2.Noobushi
3.PK.

Nobushi is garbage.

Garbage.

Orochi, Peacekeeper, Warlord, and Kensie are the most used characters.

Kensie is a bit OP, but not so much that it ruins the game. His side dash is way to much for as big as he is. How does a big guys side dash cover more space than the Assassins? I mean, that's like taking what's good about one class and adding it to one particular character. Not to mention before the game released they buffed Kensie's health. I think they added some attack power too. I know one of his light attacks will take an entire bar of health.

Meksikinietis
02-22-2017, 12:26 AM
Amm counter guard break is broken if you dont know this. ANd how you can defence from Orohi light attack? Him have to fast light attack.If i play with raider and try hit him with light attack,orohi can hit me 2 times... And do same dmg..

AKDagriZ
02-22-2017, 12:50 AM
i play with these 3 in respective order
1VALKYRIE
2OROCHI
3 WARDEN

DemonReborn23
02-22-2017, 12:59 AM
1Orochi
2Orochi (because on 4v4 there are always 2)
3Orochi ( because when you are "lucky" you get to fight 3 on a elimation)

i dont even mind getting killed by other characters as much i mind getting killed by a orochi that spam gb and cant do nothing about Because gb is ****ing broken

peroxsigh
02-22-2017, 01:27 AM
I think is:
1.Orohi
2.Noobushi
3.PK.

Valk counters Noobushi ridiculously hard. I began mastering her for that reason, alone. I have trouble, now, from characters you don't see much of.

CF_Alrik
02-22-2017, 01:45 AM
Most played Characters?

Probably Orochi, Warden and Lawbringer right now.

Best characters?

Very personal, but id say Warlord at the very top, then Warden and probably shugoki. But its really slim, since player skill is so much more important.