PDA

View Full Version : I will stop until this game is fixed.....

Justice_Lemon
02-22-2017, 12:09 AM
1. P2P..... lags, connection problems, leavers and so on...

2. Gear and builds....revenge build....revenge build.....2 hit dead even as a full group... Gear is to game changing in this game

3 No match making....New character vs level 3 presitge = NO!!!!!

4. To much time effort for a "beat em up" like game. Especially when you are working. I have not time to play 12 hours in a row...

5. Unbalanced classes....Orochi...next match...Orochi....next match Orochi.....do i have to repeat myself?

6. No chance for beginners in this game. Beginners are getting desytroyed 10 matches in a row. So NO!

Munktor
02-22-2017, 12:17 AM
#1 - Fair complaint
#2 - Meh, there are no-gear modes for people like you
#3 - Matchmaking in all games is a tough nut to crack, but again, no gear modes for people that are easily bent
#4 - Not a "beat em up" game, it's a strategy fighting game - ALL strategy fighting games have a high skill curve with a long learning time
#5 - Orochi is no OP, and people that think he is likely are new and don't understand all the mechanics yet
#6 - A lot of the people playing this game played both the Alpha and Beta, this will make it rough on new-comers, but keep in mind there is a SP and practice mode to get better prior to jumping into the fray of multiplayer

Personal note to you: nobody cares if you quit, bye.

FramboisMan
02-22-2017, 12:19 AM
I will stop until this game is fixed.

From South Park,

Most people that quit Twitter leave at least three paragraphs stating they’re quitting Twitter before they quite Twitter

You're ahead of the curve.