PDA

View Full Version : When are we geting DEDICATED SERVERS?

Jarek-
02-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Ubisoft PROMISED us well working P2P infrastructure, sadly it seems we've been lied to, considering it is like 50% chance your Dominion game doesn't finish at all.

So the question is when will Ubisoft fix the situation, drop their trash P2P experiment and make it up to pretty disappointed players who trusted them?

ps: Devs did an excelent job with the game, sadly some greedy people at the top thought it will be better to cut the cost in expense of players...

Fasdar
02-21-2017, 10:33 PM
It's not an experiment. They know it fails. They learned that with RB6:Siege. Hopefully they do something about it and fix it before they lose this games community like Siege.

Rithuamh
02-21-2017, 11:04 PM
They'll make dedicated servers for this game when Shugoki warriors start putting a heavier emphasis on cardio and leading a healthy life style. Coincidentally, that's the same day hell freezes over. :mad:

F4xik0ntom
02-21-2017, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I totally agree to your posts. I really don't get how Ubisoft tries to do that same **** again every time. Specially for such competitive games as "R6S" and "for Honor"! I was really excited about "for Honor" and i allready had a lot of fun with it, but this "connection lost ****" really pisses me of. Like seriously Ubisoft is it really necessary, that i can play one game without any problems in like 2 hours???

Well, for now i will just play the Story through, again...

F4xik0ntom
02-21-2017, 11:09 PM
They'll make dedicated servers for this game when Shugoki warriors start putting a heavier emphasis on cardio and leading a healthy life style. Coincidentally, that's the same day hell freezes over. :mad:

HAHAHA, yeah, right, i hope not :(