PDA

View Full Version : Game stability getting worse? (ps4)

cragar212
02-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Honestly I only used to get dropped 1/4 matches now its 1/2. Wtf is going on? They planning to fix this pile of turd?

Petexbox28
02-21-2017, 10:21 PM
Just as bad on Xbox one mate. I've managed 2 full games tonight across 3 hours. Some didn't even start, others I got kicked towards the end.

Maarmang
02-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Looks to me to be a time issue. Early evening NA everything is good, once that population drops off it starts getting worse. P2P gotta love it when its mostly Europe/Asia players and you are a nightowl, cant be fun for them either on my side I see em as yellow connection and lots of lag they probably see me as the yellow connection.

Dabeat.
02-21-2017, 10:52 PM
I was tempted to make a new thread myself. This evening seems especially bad. I'm trying to play elimination for the last hour and a half. I swear I'm not exaggerating. My game crashed twice, twice I got blue screen into end match screen with everyone having 0 scores, once I got into normal end match screen and I got the error and disconnection at least 5 or 6 times. I have been able to finish like one match, that I joined in progress anyway.

fariic
02-21-2017, 11:08 PM
I'm fuming at the moment. Just had my 5th game disconnect right at the end before my team was able to win.

This seems really GD suspect, and Ubi needs to work overtime and get this crap sorted out.

Grimm7561
02-21-2017, 11:15 PM
If I get 1 match completed in 10 without error to kick me back to title screen I'm amazed this needs sorting paid a lot of money for this and really feeling let down by EA yet again

KingTheokoles
02-21-2017, 11:40 PM
I'm trying to play some Elimination matches for daily orders on PS4 and finally starting to win them, and out of 10 matches I've been booted from 6 of them. Haven't had any problems getting kicked on a daily basis until today, I don't know whats going on with this game anymore.

Petexbox28
02-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Especially as it's an online only game! The online needs to be rock solid or there is no game.

Demonmag36ic
02-22-2017, 12:08 AM
On ps4 myself and the lag is just crazy. Like I'm behind a full second nonstop. The re sync match is driving me nuts. I bought the gold edition, really starting to feel like that was a total waste of money. I feel like this is a button mashing game instead of skill. Back tracking on moves, cause what I see is obviously already happen, so my moves are always behind, giving me a pinned down feeling. Like I can't do anything

Munktor
02-22-2017, 12:18 AM
If I get 1 match completed in 10 without error to kick me back to title screen I'm amazed this needs sorting paid a lot of money for this and really feeling let down by EA yet again

Joke's on you, this isn't an EA title.

DrExtrem
02-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Even matches with bots only act strange. Input delay and general delay (slower animations) and AIs jumping to your positions is increasing.

Maybe the clients are degrading.