PDA

View Full Version : Contract orders

PeterParker.CVX
02-21-2017, 08:26 PM
I think it kinda sucks that the only way of gaining steel is contract orders, and after you are finished with all 6 of them, you need to wait 30+ hours for new ones to appear, I think it would be better if we could get new orders after we are finished with the ones assigned, since I myself complete them rather fast.

Huldrych-ZX
02-21-2017, 08:46 PM
You complain about completing them too fast while I complain about not being able to complete them because the matchmaking won't find me a match.

Drekle
02-21-2017, 08:55 PM
You complain about completing them too fast while I complain about not being able to complete them because the matchmaking won't find me a match.

If you are playing against AI make sure to turn matchmaking off.

PeterParker.CVX
02-21-2017, 09:05 PM

Yeah but it for players like me, it's a pain in the *** to wait like 30 hours for new order that I'll complete in a few hours.

VillNess
02-21-2017, 09:12 PM
I think it kinda sucks that the only way of gaining steel is contract orders, and after you are finished with all 6 of them, you need to wait 30+ hours for new ones to appear, I think it would be better if we could get new orders after we are finished with the ones assigned, since I myself complete them rather fast.

And how freaking expensive the stuff is in this game. But that's the way they earn their money from this Free to play game. Or wait a minute....

PeterParker.CVX
02-21-2017, 09:41 PM
And how freaking expensive the stuff is in this game. But that's the way they earn their money from this Free to play game. Or wait a minute....

Yeah but we only earn like 100 steel per contract order, it isnt much anyway, to get something like a new emote you would need to do around 20-25 + in game earned cash to get around 3k steel. 1 contract order can take up to almost an hour depending on what kind of order it is. They should totally make an it possible to get new ones after you are done with the current you have.

VillNess
02-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Yeah but we only earn like 100 steel per contract order, it isnt much anyway, to get something like a new emote you would need to do around 20-25 + in game earned cash to get around 3k steel. 1 contract order can take up to almost an hour depending on what kind of order it is. They should totally make an it possible to get new ones after you are done with the current you have.

Ye and because it's so slow to get steel and everything costs so much ---> You need to buy steel with real money :/ Would be fine if I didn't have to spend 60$ in the first place

xXl Plan B lXx
02-21-2017, 09:44 PM
You get steel from every game you play. You get steel from doing the campaign and breaking all the breakables. You get steel from all 8 or 10 orders, I don't remember how many, and you're crying that there isn't enough steel in the game for you?

I'd suggest you budget your steel better then.

PeterParker.CVX
02-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Ye and because it's so slow to get steel and everything costs so much ---> You need to buy steel with real money :/

I hate Ubisoft... But the game is addictive.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-21-2017, 09:45 PM
No one is forcing you to buy steel. Show a bit of self control.

Ye and because it's so slow to get steel and everything costs so much ---> You need to buy steel with real money :/

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-21-2017, 09:47 PM
The real expensive stuff is just cosmetic. If it bothers you that much throw down $20, do it, i dare you!

VillNess
02-21-2017, 09:49 PM
No one is forcing you to buy steel. Show a bit of self control.

And when did I tell I have bought any steel? I have showed some self control thank you, it doesn't change the fact stuff you buy with steel is a bit too expensive.

VillNess
02-21-2017, 09:54 PM
The real expensive stuff is just cosmetic. If it bothers you that much throw down $20, do it, i dare you!

That's how F2P games work, this is an AAA title which costs minimum of 60$...

xXl Plan B lXx
02-21-2017, 11:03 PM
I inferred that from the context of your post.

You said "You have to buy steel" like you're buying steel for cosmetics. Hence my comment to you. Sorry if I misread your intent but it was kind of hard to tell.

And when did I tell I have bought any steel? I have showed some self control thank you, it doesn't change the fact stuff you buy with steel is a bit too expensive.