PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

SuperBookey16
02-21-2017, 06:25 PM
Hey ubisoft people.
I just wanted to express my appreciation.
I hope this is the right place to do so.
I enjoy this game so much. I get online right after work, complete all orders to get dat' steel and xp.
I really enjoy all modes. Some more than others
I've lost so many matches. And won even more. The more I play, the more I end up winning. Happends that i get ganged on by multiple enemies. And they almost always win.
And rarely enough I manage to beat 1v2, 1v3 and even 1v4.
I'm not a pro gamer, but I'm passionate as fk. I jump up from the couch screaming like the viking I am. Sweat palmes and soul raging with so many emotions at the same time. Luckly my ps4 has that record thingy. So as soon as I have an insane match I click the share button and save the last 15minutes of gametime.
I played one closed alpha and beta, then the open beta.
I decided to buy the season pass to show my gratitude even more.
I so, so very much am looking foward to the future of For Honor. Meanwhile I am challenging every living soul to a duel.
Also, I'm not using steel on anything but heroes until I hit reputation 3. If I'm not wrong. Thats when you start getting heroic gear. 1more level and I'm there.
I love this game. Make it a success. Take your time.

English is my third language btw ..

Thanks devs

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Hey ubisoft people.
I just wanted to express my appreciation.
I hope this is the right place to do so.
I enjoy this game so much. I get online right after work, complete all orders to get dat' steel and xp.
I really enjoy all modes. Some more than others
I've lost so many matches. And won even more. The more I play, the more I end up winning. Happends that i get ganged on by multiple enemies. And they almost always win.
And rarely enough I manage to beat 1v2, 1v3 and even 1v4.
I'm not a pro gamer, but I'm passionate as fk. I jump up from the couch screaming like the viking I am. Sweat palmes and soul raging with so many emotions at the same time. Luckly my ps4 has that record thingy. So as soon as I have an insane match I click the share button and save the last 15minutes of gametime.
I played one closed alpha and beta, then the open beta.
I decided to buy the season pass to show my gratitude even more.
I so, so very much am looking foward to the future of For Honor. Meanwhile I am challenging every living soul to a duel.
Also, I'm not using steel on anything but heroes until I hit reputation 3. If I'm not wrong. Thats when you start getting heroic gear. 1more level and I'm there.
I love this game. Make it a success. Take your time.

English is my third language btw ..

Thanks devs

It's nice to see a positive post. +1 man. Hope you enjoy the game in the long run too.

Apaolo_
02-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Brown nose alert

SuperBookey16
02-21-2017, 06:53 PM
Explain?

Braegulfer
02-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Brown nose alert

Nah, its balance. All he has to do is take a look at all the winy crybaby posts (and a few well thought out and articulate complaints) to think, like I often have, "These forums are filled with a bunch of whiny bishes...hey, Imma throw the devs a shot out and tell them I dig their game."

Reign
02-21-2017, 07:05 PM
I couldn't agree more Super, and it's refreshing to see a positive post for a change. I was an ACMP junkie for years after Brotherhood and was heart broken when they took the MP out of AC after Black Flag so I stuck to SP games for a long time. Finally For Honor comes along and it's right up my alley as to what I look for in a MP title when MP games are usually dominated by shooters. I haven't been this happy gaming in quite some time and count the hours till I get off work to rush home and get online. Looking forward to enjoying this title for sometime, so I along with you give Ubisoft kudos for this gem.