PDA

View Full Version : Microphone still not fixed

SaitamaSniper
02-21-2017, 06:25 PM
9.9/10 players i've played with cant get their microphone working, that goes for me as well. it works fine for everything else but not For Honor. i thought it would be fixed this patch but it hasn't even been issued at all. anyone has any idea when it will be fixed? because i've tried everything and even support couldnt get my mic working im using the Hyper X cloud revolver at the moment.

Roman672
02-21-2017, 06:27 PM
I got you! You need to go into the options menu in For Honor. Go to your Audio settings. At the bottom is an option to change your microphone to open. This enables your ability to use the microphone.

SaitamaSniper
02-21-2017, 06:46 PM
I got you! You need to go into the options menu in For Honor. Go to your Audio settings. At the bottom is an option to change your microphone to open. This enables your ability to use the microphone.

ty for the useless info, like i said we tried everything and nothing works even support couldnt get it working that goes for 9.9/10 people on the game as well

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
ty for the useless info, like i said we tried everything and nothing works even support couldnt get it working that goes for 9.9/10 people on the game as well

There was honestly no need for that attack when he tried helping you. It is not his fault he can't read you mind when you said you have tried everything.

teksuo1
02-21-2017, 06:53 PM
it works fine for my brother and me when we're in a party ; but never heard anybody else ever while chaining dominions all day.

OneLaw4you
02-21-2017, 06:55 PM
have no problem with my mic. set it to open and that's it. as for hearing other people? only when theyre not in a psn group or have their mic set to open also. don't know why they have the default setting , set to closed tbh.

SaitamaSniper
02-21-2017, 07:06 PM
There was honestly no need for that attack when he tried helping you. It is not his fault he can't read you mind when you said you have tried everything.

yea actually there was a need to attack him because like i said "we tried everything" and him saying "set it to open" is like calling me stupid pretty much