PDA

View Full Version : Why Developers are are send directly from hell.

dts...
02-21-2017, 05:53 PM
After an avarage match you get about 30-40 Steel. With the dayle Quests you can earn up to 1200 stell extra. At the Shop you can purchase 25.000 Steel for 20. You also can purchase a skin pack for 45.000 steel. That means you can purchas a Skinpack for 40. As i have seen many people whit the flaming emot so early i asume there are countless idiot actually spending 100 for 150000 Steel du Buy optic items.

Lets ignore that optical items dont touch the gameplay
Lets ignore that many twitch/youtube streamer get enought money only meaned to buy this things to keep theyre audience on intreresst (lets ignore the side thos people give you free advertising and only a small part of the community is a good payd streamer)

A FULL PRICE TRIPPLE A 60 GAME that got some big problems with stability from one of the biggest developers and whit ingamemicrotransactions worth 100 ... can you even sleep at night?

Yves Guillemot! What kind of a person are you?

Immortal_Zeal
02-21-2017, 05:57 PM
Once upon a time you could buy a game and have all of its content.

dts...
02-21-2017, 06:19 PM
But then, if the stuff you can buy is superficial fluff that no one with any sense would spend any money on, why do you care what it costs?
If people want to buy it, so?
Not seeing why this upsets you unless you want it but can't afford it.

Thats exactly what i expected. What if there was a way to get the extra special items. Years ago you playd hour after hour to get that super rare special item. yes you did it. you put so much work into it so you can be proud to show everyone else the way youve been throug.

Now you spend 40 extra money to show everyone how rich your daddy is.

How old are you? 18? 19? Dude, you dont know the feeling of real gaming. you know the feeling of buyng feeling of gaming. Getting the coolest stuff ingame for money is far away from satisfying.

Braegulfer
02-21-2017, 06:41 PM
Daddy's credit card? Lol. I'm 42 and I have a pretty good job, as such the 200 I spent on this game (100 in steel, 100 for gold) works out to $1.40 an hour so far (and the value per hour continues to rise!) and is a drop in the bucket. I'm more than happy to spend the money on something I'm playing hours per day. Even if I stopped playing right now, I would consider it a fine investment and as video games (AAA specifically) continue to rise in cost, I am more than happy to throw some of my money at a game I truly dig on stupid, superfluous fluff. Also I love you calling him a presumptuous git...now THAT you cannot put a price tag on....priceless.
'

dts...
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm actually 46 and was probably gaming before you were born you presumptious git..

46 and you are ok with that? What would you say if you kids spend so much money on optic items? how can anybody be ok with ingameitems worth 100€? i dont understand you people

OneLaw4you
02-21-2017, 07:06 PM
46 and you are ok with that? What would you say if you kids spend so much money on optic items? how can anybody be ok with ingameitems worth 100€? i dont understand you people

you don't need to understand anything. its their money and they will do what they want with it whether you like it or not. stop complaining.

DrExtrem
02-21-2017, 07:07 PM
Once upon a time you could buy a game and have all of its content.

Good times indeed.

But we have to be fair. Games, did not get more expensive during the last 10 years but they got more sophisticated.

I am living in germany and actively buying games for over 20 years now. In the mid 90s, a PC game cost around 80 to 90 DM (deutsche Mark). Immediately after we got the € (euro), prices went up to 50 to 60€ - that was 15 years ago. Even 15 years ago, console games were apr. 10€ more expensive, than the PC versions.

Today, a PC version costs around 60-65€ (some games less) and console fames are still @ 70€. That's pretty stable for 15years progression and inflation.

You could say, that games got cheaper, while being more expensive to produce. This is only compensated by games being brought by a broader audience and micro transactions. I hate them as well and I usually don't buy them, except they are really good and high quality DLC.

Nonetheless, I understand why they are doing it.

dts...
02-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Glad you are the only Person on this Planet. Would be pretty discusting if there where other people around with different lifes and other Jobs. .

Braegulfer
02-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Glad you are the only Person on this Planet. Would be pretty discusting if there where other people around with different lifes and other Jobs. .

Or different points of view....that would suck....