PDA

View Full Version : Faction war. Only the last round matters

Avlaen
02-21-2017, 05:15 PM
Can we get some sort of point system that tallys up so its not just the RNG of whoever has the most territories on the last round?

Right now all the territory we are claiming and defending means NOTHING to who the winner is at the end of the round.

Nomir2016
02-21-2017, 05:44 PM
I think the whole faction war is just fake, randomly generated map. However the idea is interesting, but it seems the players have no influence on that, like there is sitting programmer in ubisoft and changing war as he wanned, so he managing all factions are sometimes in lead :D

It need some system, like you earning points for win and loss, depend at attacker and defender status. Example, like if you are attacking at enemy territory, you earn 5points for win, but 1point for loss, if you are defending at your territory you will get 4points for win, but 2points for loss, because you are still fighting home. I know maybe it doesnt sound logical, but its just and example. The game reandomly generate at what territory you are fighting (attacker or deffender). So after you earn all those points after match, you can spend them at territory, but only at territory you are standing/fighting and territories that touching it. No far territories. But you can use those points on different territories too, but your points value decrease when you want use them at further territories, like territore that is not touching your territory -1 point. And even further territories -2 points.
Or some system like that, take it just as an example.

Avlaen
02-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Something as simple as each territory owned at the end of the turn gives a point would be fine. they dont need to reinvent the system or how war assets are earned or anything similar. Just make rounds other than the last one actually matter.

AKDagriZ
02-21-2017, 06:22 PM
It could be a very interesting aspect of the game but right now i think we are all on the same page.Hard to tell what make a difference or what are all those numbers means lol