PDA

View Full Version : Orochi Kuni Feat

BetterDenYouX
02-21-2017, 05:11 PM
So I always wondered why the Kuni has a little x2 number in the Feat box. You only get one to throw. Small issue but nobody seems to have noticed it on the forums yet, thought I should bring it up.

BetterDenYouX
02-22-2017, 06:38 PM
So nobody knows why?????

ArchangelREON
02-22-2017, 07:56 PM
you wait for the feat to recharge to get the second throw

x LethalNoodle
02-22-2017, 08:30 PM
You have 2 charges, but there is a cooldown system in place. I don't know specific times but I'll just fish some numbers out of the air to make this example.

To build a charge of a Kunai... To go from 0 to 1 Kunai, or from 1 to 2 Kunai, may take up to 60 seconds.
When you throw a Kunai, you use up one of the charges. Going from 2 to 1, or from 1 to 0.
The feat will also go on a cooldown period. Let's say that we have a cooldown period of 30 seconds.

So if you have had 2 Kunai, and you throw one. Then you need to wait 30 seconds before you can throw your next. This is the cooldown of the skill to stop you from spamming it.
After 30 seconds, you will both get a new charge (60-30=30) and your Kunai will be off cooldown, so you can use it again then.

If you had only onle 1 Kunai and you throw it. Then you need to wait the amount of seconds that was left on your charge meter before a second one is made, and you can throw it. BUT! This time, you need to wait a minimum of 30 seconds for the cooldown again. So if you had 1 Kunai, and the 2nd Kunai had 15 seconds of chargetime left. You would see the Kunai pop up at 15 seconds, but the cooldown would remain up for another 15 seconds to make it the 30 second cooldown period.

Does that make sense?

BetterDenYouX
02-22-2017, 08:57 PM
You have 2 charges, but there is a cooldown system in place. I don't know specific times but I'll just fish some numbers out of the air to make this example.

To build a charge of a Kunai... To go from 0 to 1 Kunai, or from 1 to 2 Kunai, may take up to 60 seconds.
When you throw a Kunai, you use up one of the charges. Going from 2 to 1, or from 1 to 0.
The feat will also go on a cooldown period. Let's say that we have a cooldown period of 30 seconds.

So if you have had 2 Kunai, and you throw one. Then you need to wait 30 seconds before you can throw your next. This is the cooldown of the skill to stop you from spamming it.
After 30 seconds, you will both get a new charge (60-30=30) and your Kunai will be off cooldown, so you can use it again then.

If you had only onle 1 Kunai and you throw it. Then you need to wait the amount of seconds that was left on your charge meter before a second one is made, and you can throw it. BUT! This time, you need to wait a minimum of 30 seconds for the cooldown again. So if you had 1 Kunai, and the 2nd Kunai had 15 seconds of chargetime left. You would see the Kunai pop up at 15 seconds, but the cooldown would remain up for another 15 seconds to make it the 30 second cooldown period.

Does that make sense?

Yea, that makes perfect sense. Thanks Mr. Noodle.