PDA

View Full Version : In game chat...

Agent-Zero-
02-21-2017, 05:08 PM
Does it even exist???

I literally haven't heard a single player and I've done some 33 hours...

Stupple
02-21-2017, 05:19 PM
vice in team but only if you close by. some times you can hear enemy if then kill you.

or here text chat witch crap as it update with other stuff have to Waite to information gone perform u can read it

damon1085
02-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Does it even exist???

I literally haven't heard a single player and I've done some 33 hours...

I haven't played nearly that long (once the game was released...) but I'm with you. I'm constantly on the mic and it seems like it's working on my end (the little icon appears next to my name and so on), but I've gotten exactly 0 response from anyone else... including people who have the icon next to their name. Although said icon does not say they are speaking...

This is a pretty major thing, especially in 4v4 modes where team communication is usually the key to victory.

Am I/we missing something simple here? And yes, I did check my settings, and yes everything is turned on (I made that mistake during one of the Betas...)

Agent-Zero-
02-21-2017, 05:30 PM
I haven't played nearly that long (once the game was released...) but I'm with you. I'm constantly on the mic and it seems like it's working on my end (the little icon appears next to my name and so on), but I've gotten exactly 0 response from anyone else... including people who have the icon next to their name. Although said icon does not say they are speaking...

This is a pretty major thing, especially in 4v4 modes where team communication is usually the key to victory.

Am I/we missing something simple here? And yes, I did check my settings, and yes everything is turned on (I made that mistake during one of the Betas...)

Exactly. Right now there is simply no way to cordinate and you know when the other team are using temaspeak or what ever.
They all turn up at once and fight like a unit. My team always runs around like headless chickens.

Might shelve this game for a few months. Give them time to fix it. Shame of the championship status but oh well I guess I can alway buy it again.

Or i might just play ai only for a while.