PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Builds are Ridiculously Strong.

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 04:14 PM
This isn't a hate post, but more of an awareness post of what Revenge can do at reputation 3 and higher.

This is a link to a YT video of me getting a 4v1 in elimination thanks to my revenge build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5YNS-P6T0w&feature=youtu.be

Please bring awareness to this because I think once the gear is maxed it does become extremely powerful.

YappysDaBeast
02-21-2017, 04:20 PM
I've done plenty of 1v4's without sweat.
Its the enemys teams fault for just jumping in spam swinging. Letting me parry 3 of them in one single parry.
Building up my revenge without even trying to control me with 4 people.

Revenge builds only work vs noobs.

P.S none of them were prepared for a PK zoneattack spam in revenge mode, their own fault!

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 04:23 PM
I've done plenty of 1v4's without sweat.
Its the enemys teams fault for just jumping in spam swinging. Letting me parry 3 of them in one single parry.
Building up my revenge without even trying to control me with 4 people.

Revenge builds only work vs noobs.

P.S none of them were prepared for a PK zoneattack spam in revenge mode, their own fault!

That is very true. Whenever I get revenge and use my zone, not one person can react to it in time.

Munktor
02-21-2017, 04:25 PM
I'm confused why they kept swinging at you despite you glowing yellow in revenge mode...

I'm thinking a lot of people don't understand how revenge works yet. The one bezerker seemed to know what was up, but he made a foolish mistake allowing you the kill.

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 04:29 PM
I'm confused why they kept swinging at you despite you glowing yellow in revenge mode...

I'm thinking a lot of people don't understand how revenge works yet. The one bezerker seemed to know what was up, but he made a foolish mistake allowing you the kill.

It did seem like they were all wildly swinging to be fair. The beserker was somewhat knowledge, which I could tell from the following round.

YappysDaBeast
02-21-2017, 04:33 PM
Your attacks don't get cancelled from hits when in revenge mode. They should of played defensive and parried her at least.

MrForz
02-21-2017, 04:34 PM
I'd say that it's ridiculously strong in 1vs1s. If you're decent with blocking you'll trigger it eventually in duels whether you get destroyed or doing fine. When the ability pops, it's a major deterrence weapon that turns into an I WIN situation if your opponent tries something nonethess during that time. Since revenge is bound to come out, it makes most of situations bland, I try to boot that Warlord out of the point I'm looking to capture, we trade blows, he has revenge ready, I might as well look somewhere else the time for it to cool down if he won't trigger it on a feint.

Allyrion8
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM
This is exactly what Revenge is for. I think it's only too strong if it activates on 1v1.

Munktor
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM
It did seem like they were all wildly swinging to be fair. The beserker was somewhat knowledge, which I could tell from the following round.

I'm not disagreeing that full revenge build can be very strong btw. In fact, I think it's more of a "noob-stomper" if you will. It creates this feeling of "omg, I can't do anything" for people that either haven't played the alpha/beta or never did the advanced tutorials.

When you realize, "All we have to do is back up and wait it out or dodge around" it becomes more of a stalling tactic than an actual tide-turner.

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I guess it isn't as strong as I made it out to be, but really it was because they continued to attack rather than wait or parry.