PDA

View Full Version : How to get boxes for premium packs

SplugeKing
02-21-2017, 04:11 PM
I got all mine with the collectibles playing the single player, i am pretty sure. I hope there will be another way to get some by playing multiplayer, winning and ranking up your hero. I assume the winning faction will get some as a bonus after each season, if anyone knows let me know.

And also to the two gentlemen who i played last night who were both reputation 5 and level 93 and 76 armor, put the controller down and get a job, the game has been out 1 week

Stupple
02-21-2017, 04:20 PM
leveling this easy on this game i thing i got 21hrs in pvp hitting close to p5

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 04:22 PM
I got all mine with the collectibles playing the single player, i am pretty sure. I hope there will be another way to get some by playing multiplayer, winning and ranking up your hero. I assume the winning faction will get some as a bonus after each season, if anyone knows let me know.

And also to the two gentlemen who i played last night who were both reputation 5 and level 93 and 76 armor, put the controller down and get a job, the game has been out 1 week

I think breakables is the only way at the moment. I know you get them from events but there is not any yet.

SplugeKing
02-21-2017, 04:54 PM
I think breakables is the only way at the moment. I know you get them from events but there is not any yet.

TY