PDA

View Full Version : So when is the gaurdbreak patch and valkryie update actually going to happen?

MidnightVanilla
02-21-2017, 04:09 PM
really though, game desperately needs it. too many guardbreak spammers, inb4 get good u can counter, i know and i can and i do counter, doesnt make it any fun.

FredEx919
02-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Once there's an official date, it'll be posted over in the announcements thread. Keep an eye there for updated news as it becomes available.

TatoRezo
02-21-2017, 05:04 PM
The game needs tons of things.. Balance patches matchmaking fix and what not

Boysapunk
02-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Once there's an official date, it'll be posted over in the announcements thread. Keep an eye there for updated news as it becomes available.

The issue is that, we are keeping an eye on it, but you have us so much in the shadow that it became frustrating after the first 2 days, let's say, as the GB being broken is annoying as hell.

Devil_Inside85
02-21-2017, 05:13 PM
I like how you posted the "patchnotes" a week ago, as if it was going to be released the following days, and a week later you still don't have a date...

Flello
02-21-2017, 05:33 PM
I like how you posted the "patchnotes" a week ago, as if it was going to be released the following days, and a week later you still don't have a date...

Exactly. I was hoping fixes would have been implemented by now. Not only has nothing been addressed but there's not even an estimate on when the changes will be made, we just get the same response to "keep an eye out."