PDA

View Full Version : Super saiyan

destroyer451_
02-21-2017, 03:53 PM
How do I go super saiyan? Ive seen a few people who im fighting against go super saiyan and wreck me. How do I unlock this skill. Do I have to beat frieza in a tutorial mission.

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 03:59 PM
How do I go super saiyan? Ive seen a few people who im fighting against go super saiyan and wreck me. How do I unlock this skill. Do I have to beat frieza in a tutorial mission.

You need to squat like your really badly constipated for 14+episodes and scream as loud as possible. Little do super saiyans admit it, but the process does indeed void your bowels so be ready for that just in case.

XoXTheShadowXoX
02-21-2017, 04:00 PM
Hey there,

It's called 'Revenge Mode' and it builds up by playing defensively and also by taking damage. (Some classes can gain via damage with a feat)

It's highly advisable to go into How to Play and learn the mechanics, you will play much better afterwards.

-Shadow

nirubu
02-21-2017, 04:03 PM
Hey there,

It's called 'Revenge Mode' and it builds up by playing defensively and also by taking damage. (Some classes can gain via damage with a feat)

It's highly advisable to go into How to Play and learn the mechanics, you will play much better afterwards.

-Shadow

hes trolling you ****ing ******

SerArthur-Dayne
02-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Freezy pop, NOOOOOO....