PDA

View Full Version : Boasting non-sense,really!!?

Heroes360X
02-21-2017, 03:47 PM
is it just me or are half the players little children?

Honestly if you win a fight that's all fair and square and yes boast once or twice or maybe even say "good fight" but this stupid spamming the boast button is so annoying, really needed? especially the ones that beat you 2v1 and then boast like their the King... c'mon be better than that!

Kind regards

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 03:57 PM

Honestly if you win a fight that's all fair and square and yes boast once or twice or maybe even say "good fight" but this stupid spamming the boast button is so annoying, really needed? especially the ones that beat you 2v1 and then boast like their the King... c'mon be better than that!

Kind regards

Sorry, but people are going to spam emotes. Its in human nature to 'get schwifty' and perform post-victory schwifting.

Gimpu-Chan
02-21-2017, 04:11 PM
Holy **** get a grip, quit getting mad over stupid ****. Read your post again and see if you do not come across as a manchild yourself.

Dez_troi_aR
02-21-2017, 04:16 PM

Kind regards

I understand that you feel that way. Loosing in for Honor feels cruel and the camera locked on your opponent doing stupid stuff afterwards makes it even more bitter. Like "look, you tried really hard but it was just a joke for me HuAHUAhuHAuAHUA"

But people will do stuff like that just because they think its funny and locking such options for them would just look like the game takes itself way to serious.

My solution is: If i dont want to see my enemy rolling around, spamming emotes etc, then i have to hack their heads off and then slowly walk away from the corpse and place my hero in front of the epic background :D ;)

Heroes360X
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Holy **** get a grip, quit getting mad over stupid ****. Read your post again and see if you do not come across as a manchild yourself.

I m not mad at all i just find it's silly and was wondering why people feel they need to do that?`... so thanks for your feedback even if you could have spared yourself the time. ;) Have a nice day.

Allyrion8
02-21-2017, 04:40 PM
It just makes them look worse. They're only insulting themselves.

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-21-2017, 04:50 PM

Kind regards

Look man I totally get it. It's completely infuriating especially when it's something like during a one-on-one you almost destroy somebody and then they start running around for about 30 seconds until his two buddies come and gank the hell out of you and he stands on your corpse celebrating like he just did something amazing when he wasn't even able to hit you.
It's annoying and while it's small resource you should know that these people are idiots have nothing better in their life except to be trolls. Just remember that and especially remember if you almost destroy somebody and they dance on your corpse you know that you can beat them. find them and do the same thing fair is fair LOL