PDA

View Full Version : Open beta faction war winner rewards

xXGECKOZXx
02-21-2017, 03:28 PM
I was a member of the knights faction for both the closed and open beta, and we won the open beta. I can't redeem my rewards in the ubisoft club, nor do I have the gold outline for my emblem. Is this a common problem, and if I'm just stupid, could someone tell me how to obtain my rewards.

Sirrkas
02-21-2017, 03:39 PM
I got my rewards. Maybe you should ask the support about it.

MidnightVanilla
02-21-2017, 04:54 PM
I never got my reward ether, nor do i see any option of downloading them.

RLTygurr
02-21-2017, 04:57 PM
I personally went to the Uplay website, logged in, and went to "rewards" for For Honor. It was on the side panel as one of the options and it was free for me. It might also work in your Uplay app on your desktop

FredEx919
02-21-2017, 05:09 PM
I was a member of the knights faction for both the closed and open beta, and we won the open beta. I can't redeem my rewards in the ubisoft club, nor do I have the gold outline for my emblem. Is this a common problem, and if I'm just stupid, could someone tell me how to obtain my rewards.

Check in with support if you're missing some rewards. It should be as simple as logging into the Ubisoft club on console or PC to claim. If they aren't showing for you, the team should be able to push it to your account. If you've already reached out, they should be getting back to you soon with the next steps.

Nomir2016
02-21-2017, 06:21 PM
what are the actual rewards?

I got some Open Beta warrior emblem pack,, War of the Factions Winner, Closed Beta warrior emblem pack .... are those the rewards?

Nomir2016
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
I am on PC, europe servers, I read this article, then lunch uplay, check the rewards at For Honor screen and activate them, it doesnt activate automaticaly. Then check game and its there, some logos in customization, and new faction emblem outlines and emblem logos.

https://s9.postimg.org/w6guy2ij3/for_honor_rewards.jpg

Zeolite XIII
02-21-2017, 10:20 PM
I hate to say this but it honestly comes down to what rep you get. I needed to wait for a chat 3 times at 2 hour waits each. The first rep was combative and argumentative he actually said and I quote "beta rewards aren't guaranteed" person was a jerk and when i got a survey from Ubi about the ticket i copy pasted the chat log and reported my negative experience. The next person i got from waiting again was more helpful but couldn't fix the problem, he did something and said if the reward wasn't immediately there (it wasn't) that it would be "within 24 hours" i thanked him and waited the 24 hours. The next person I got was absolutely awesome, very friendly and resolved the issue within 3 min then congratulated me on winning, told me also he also played a knight (deus vult) and that we both needed to get back to the war effort.

TLDR: Persevere, go to the ticket on the support website and upload screenshots from the beta showing your faction if you have them, then pester pester pester. It's just a matter of getting the right support tech.

Durion8
02-26-2017, 07:24 AM
My gamer tag is Durion8 on Xbox live and I've been trying to figure out how to get my War of the Factions loot from the open beta. I was aligned with the Knights faction and I recently figured out that it's just not showing up for me on my Ubi Club account. You mentioned if I just reach out support can check on it and push it to my account. Would this reply count for that or do I need to email someone specifically?

Thanks for your help, Durion