PDA

View Full Version : Many wrong things with this game

BOT..Salty
02-21-2017, 02:22 PM
First and foremost, I play Orochi, a character that many other ppl cry over it. Now it's my turn.

Feels like I paid for a BETA game. Let me give u some examples:

1) Defense > Offense. Playing defensive wins the game. IF you host the game, if some other guy from a different continent hosts it, GL with that. Solution: implement an offensive ability to break guard, besides the GB which is totally random success, based on lag again.

2) Tanks. Tanks in this game are very overpowered, because of the first point I made in this post. And because pressing C blocks all attacks - that is ******ed and whoever came up with that idea wanted tanks to be a breeze. No skill required, just press C.

3) CC. Crowd control in this game needs a nerf. Such as Lawbringer push/grab/hit/push/grab/hit/repeatuntilgetbored combo. WTF is this **** bro? What about the FACT that many classess can throw u off ledges... sorry, throw u off HALF A MAP. U make these small bridges and then many characters which throw u - without gear - half a map. I am scared to think what happens if he maximizes the throw distance :))))))). Feels like orochi is made out of WET PASTA. Not to mention that if I grab and try to throw them off the ledge, I PUSH MYSELF MORE THAN I PUSH THEM.. Guess this is related to the mass of the object, but then again why does the big mass guy swing that trunk faster than my guard changes? Solution: either u implement diminishing return in cc chains and or increase the stamina cost of CC moves. Dodge you might say, dodge the charge. No, you can't do that when p2p connection and when the charge follows u around, like the warlord one.

4) Peer 2 peer connection. Bro, this isn't SF5 where I just hold back and parries occur. No, this is a game which requires reflexes. And when the connection wins games, and not my opponents reflexes or knowledge of the game, that pisses me off more than anything. Cuz LAG > All.

5) U want to buff Valkirie :)))))))))))))))) That class has everything, what did u think when u created her? Tell me her weakness. Besides her dmg right now, which is completely balanced taking into consideration her CC and defensive abilities such as back+gb. And if u play vs a good valkirie, she is unstoppable since u can't block the back+heavy finisher. Just dodge it u say, not on maps which are 2 squared meters.

I realise none of you at the Ubisoft company are objective and want balance, cuz u like peacekeeper and u dont want it nerfed...what would u play then?

I will still play this broken combat game for now. But unless u stop nerfing what really needs nerfing, I am afraid this game is as good as dead. 100k players at peak hours. 100k WORLDWIDE :))))))))))))) Shame on you, shame. Marketing ain't gonna save u either.

BOT..Salty
02-21-2017, 02:25 PM
BTW, for all you "PROS" out there, we can't be talking about skill as long as we have p2p connection. Cuz I am sure I click and my character starts pulling out the sword out of the sheet and nothing happens :)))))))))))) So, my post is for ubisoft, not for you "PROS, L2p" kids out there.

WheepingSong
02-21-2017, 02:29 PM
This guy likes smileys :))))))))))))

Dez_troi_aR
02-21-2017, 02:41 PM
One if the reasons i love this game is, that it breaks the soul of people who want to come into a game and have the illusion of beeing the coolest chabo ever switched on a console.

It will never have a huge casual-based fancrowd like for example league of legends. This is for players who want to work on their skill in long term effort and are willing to suffer along the way.

Others will just write epic wine threads which basically say "i couldnt beat a certain strategy, so it must be OP". Like the one you can read above.

my post is for ubisoft, not for you "PROS, L2p" kids out there.

Sorry, here i am.

Edit: Ok, after reading this once more, i am quite sure this is a troll post :

- You said Street Fighter 5 is "just holing back" and doesnt require reflexes
- You obviously dont understand your character. Orochi isnt about dislocating and spacecontrol.
- Saying a characters attack cant be avoided in a specific location is totally tautologic.

damon1085
02-21-2017, 03:52 PM
First and foremost, I play Orochi, a character that many other ppl cry over it. Now it's my turn.

I can't believe I'm about to say this... but I mostly agree with Dez here. You picked one of the "glass cannon" classes and now you're mostly complaining that you die too easily? I feel like you didn't think this one through. If you're really struggling that much, try a different character. The Kensei has similar weapons and play style but it much less squishy. One of the main things about this game is that each character has their own play style and you have to figure out what works for you. Don't stick with a class you are awful with just because you like the look or something like that.

To IclickmorethanY's other points...

1) Disagree here. Defense is important, but you can never win if you never attack. So sure there are tanks that can block from all directions (for a short period of time...), but while they're doing that they aren't doing any damage to you. Pick the spots where you attack and defend, that's what the game is all about.

2) See above... Tanks are not OP, they're just very different from the assassin classes.

3) I hear what you're saying, but I don't think it's that big a problem. There are A LOT of environment hazards that make for easy kills, and I'd honestly like to see Ubi remove some of them, but it's part of the game. As for the CC stun lock stuff... most of them don't do damage but still cost stamina to use so I don't see a problem here. If you don't like getting thrown across half the map by the Raider or Lawbringer, then avoid confrontations with those classes. In 1v1 or 2v2 it's a little harder, but in 4v4 just turn around and find another person to fight. If you don't like that play style, then change your character...

4) I'm totally with you on this one. Personally I haven't had many issues, but I've still seen lag which has affected matches and as you said, LAG > all. I still wish Ubi went for their own servers because there are so many people who want to play but will have issues because of poor internet connections. For a big company AAA game like this, dedicated servers should be standard. Not happy with Ubi on this one...

5) Can't comment because I haven't run into any Valks yet... let alone good ones.

TCTF_SWAT
02-21-2017, 04:01 PM

Feels like I paid for a BETA game. Let me give u some examples:

1) Defense > Offense. Playing defensive wins the game. IF you host the game, if some other guy from a different continent hosts it, GL with that. Solution: implement an offensive ability to break guard, besides the GB which is totally random success, based on lag again.

2) Tanks. Tanks in this game are very overpowered, because of the first point I made in this post. And because pressing C blocks all attacks - that is ******ed and whoever came up with that idea wanted tanks to be a breeze. No skill required, just press C.

3) CC. Crowd control in this game needs a nerf. Such as Lawbringer push/grab/hit/push/grab/hit/repeatuntilgetbored combo. WTF is this **** bro? What about the FACT that many classess can throw u off ledges... sorry, throw u off HALF A MAP. U make these small bridges and then many characters which throw u - without gear - half a map. I am scared to think what happens if he maximizes the throw distance :))))))). Feels like orochi is made out of WET PASTA. Not to mention that if I grab and try to throw them off the ledge, I PUSH MYSELF MORE THAN I PUSH THEM.. Guess this is related to the mass of the object, but then again why does the big mass guy swing that trunk faster than my guard changes? Solution: either u implement diminishing return in cc chains and or increase the stamina cost of CC moves. Dodge you might say, dodge the charge. No, you can't do that when p2p connection and when the charge follows u around, like the warlord one.

4) Peer 2 peer connection. Bro, this isn't SF5 where I just hold back and parries occur. No, this is a game which requires reflexes. And when the connection wins games, and not my opponents reflexes or knowledge of the game, that pisses me off more than anything. Cuz LAG > All.

5) U want to buff Valkirie :)))))))))))))))) That class has everything, what did u think when u created her? Tell me her weakness. Besides her dmg right now, which is completely balanced taking into consideration her CC and defensive abilities such as back+gb. And if u play vs a good valkirie, she is unstoppable since u can't block the back+heavy finisher. Just dodge it u say, not on maps which are 2 squared meters.

I realise none of you at the Ubisoft company are objective and want balance, cuz u like peacekeeper and u dont want it nerfed...what would u play then?

I will still play this broken combat game for now. But unless u stop nerfing what really needs nerfing, I am afraid this game is as good as dead. 100k players at peak hours. 100k WORLDWIDE :))))))))))))) Shame on you, shame. Marketing ain't gonna save u either.

Oh look.... a man that doesn't know any better. What were the odds?

SLOWPILLOW123
02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
This need to be fix big time.

1. The people that bought the gold and not having any thing that they payed of that should of been fix already.

2. The connections issues when you have good connection and have an open NAT and you cant even play one game.

This game is a big disappointment needs to be fixed i would not recommend this game to anyone unless they can fix this game.

Braegulfer
02-21-2017, 04:03 PM
Def another L2P issue and thread by a baddie.

BOT..Salty
02-21-2017, 11:39 PM
- You said Street Fighter 5 is "just holing back" and doesnt require reflexes
- You obviously dont understand your character. Orochi isnt about dislocating and spacecontrol.
- Saying a characters attack cant be avoided in a specific location is totally tautologic.

I am not gonna argue with the rest of your post, besides the fact that I play on a computer, not a console.

SF5 - just holding back - i mean GUARD bro. U know? In FH, GUARD has 3 possible locations, then we add the parries, which are advanced guards, and then we add the deflect - which is godlike guard. In SF5 You just hold the BACK button and u get defense up, then u have 2 locations- standing guard and crouching guard. Maybe now u understand.

If I'm not mistaking, the valkirie combo finisher cannot be blocked/parried ONLY DODGED. Therefore the tautology.

BOT..Salty
02-21-2017, 11:51 PM
To IclickmorethanY's other points...

1) Disagree here. Defense is important, but you can never win if you never attack. So sure there are tanks that can block from all directions (for a short period of time...), but while they're doing that they aren't doing any damage to you. Pick the spots where you attack and defend, that's what the game is all about.

I know I picked a glass cannon, I have no issue with that. Yet in FH glasscannons seem to be underpowered and easily countered - a parry hurts more than everything, and since parry can be done by all heroes the game turns into a defensive game ( therefore my first point - this is based on many other posts on the forums referring to the defensive and "wait till i get a parry" playstyle ). I don't one shot ppl like shugoki or any other class that has sick 20m throws, I have to work for my win. So presuming I'm a glasscannon, I only get the glass part, the cannon part seems more like a peashooter - and by this metaphor I mean I can easily be blocked/parried-punished.

BOT..Salty
02-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Oh look.... a man that doesn't know any better. What were the odds?

Are all your posts like this? What can I say...