PDA

View Full Version : Gear Score blocked @ 108 ?

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 01:20 PM
My questions will be simple, I would like to know :

- Why GS is blocked to 108 ?
- What is the point to grind reputation if the GS is blocked to 108 ? ( besides the part of changing your skin color..)
- Do they plan something about unlocking GS ?

Thanks m8.

Specialkha
02-21-2017, 01:25 PM
Something will be done about that, but not to soon. The game has been out for only a week. Get a life.

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Something will be done about that, but not to soon. The game has been out for only a week. Get a life.

Oh sorry, may be its because I work and by the fact I have money to buy gear. Your argument is invalid, but thanks for your reply about that.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Im baffled at how toxic so many people are on these forums...
Ask a legitimate question and get swarmed with trashtalk...

Crandolicious
02-21-2017, 01:47 PM
reddit is alot better dont go on here its all buthurt noobs who wanna neef everything

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Back in my days, players were respectful and brought feedback to community. The good old time.

Now they are here, waiting to trash talk, feeling godlike about what they said. Kind of person who are happy to pretend being elitist behind their sad story.

Knight_Raime
02-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Probably just for those people who want to show a little more dedication to a certain hero.
I don't see the point in having gear get stronger past that point. you're practically 2-3 shotting most people by then.

Powermolch
02-21-2017, 01:56 PM
Was a mistake in the first Run to make gear upgradable. Should have just been gear lvl 1 for rep 0 till gear lvl 18 items for rep 30.

TyraelThunder
02-21-2017, 02:33 PM
Oh sorry, may be its because I work and by the fact I have money to buy gear. Your argument is invalid, but thanks for your reply about that.

Well, if they raise the gear level to 216 for example, you would buy new steel, unlock the new equip and will post here on the same day, why they donīt raise the limit higher...dont understand your point?

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Well, if they raise the gear level to 216 for example, you would buy new steel, unlock the new equip and will post here on the same day, why they donīt raise the limit higher...dont understand your point?

You're right, I know what you want to tell me. But grinding reputation is not as easy as buying steel. I mean, when all people will have a GS at 108, it will be like the beginning when all people were stuffed with bamboo. The only thing will be that we will have golden weapons instead of wood.

YappysDaBeast
02-21-2017, 02:55 PM
You should see me playing. I'm rep 8. Every single match i get abused by players.
"Get a life"
"kill yourself"
"i'd laugh if you get cancer"

This community is pure toxic...

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 03:13 PM
I'm glad to play on Playstation it limits the risk of being trash-talked..

Charmzzz
02-21-2017, 03:27 PM
You're right, I know what you want to tell me. But grinding reputation is not as easy as buying steel. I mean, when all people will have a GS at 108, it will be like the beginning when all people were stuffed with bamboo. The only thing will be that we will have golden weapons instead of wood.

So, if I understood correctly, you say that you want to be the first, and if possible for a long time, to have the Sword of a Thousand Truths and hit people carrying bamboo sticks, right?

And if this was not enough, you complain about the Gamer-Community these days... Sheesh, back in my old Gamer-Days we played Quake and the only thing that helped us beat other people in PvP was skill, not gear.

No Offense, just sayin'...

Edit: I'm glad that I only play 1v1 or 2v2 in this Game. The taste of tears from players who cannot rely on their P2W gear, mhm, so sweet and salty.

Magikouette
02-21-2017, 03:34 PM
So, if I understood correctly, you say that you want to be the first, and if possible for a long time, to have the Sword of a Thousand Truths and hit people carrying bamboo sticks, right?

Actually, not really. I'm not offended as an old Quake Player too (n1, :>) Basically, I just wanted to know why they decided to stop gear score at 108. I did not read any news about that fact. I don't really care about having a One-shoot-sword-of-death. I just want to understand why. :)