PDA

View Full Version : Deathmatches - skirmish & elimination - orders.

tonycawley69
02-21-2017, 12:48 PM
I know everyone's aware of this but I just wanted to add to the discussion. How frustrating is it that they put bounties out specifically for elimination then force you to play skirmish? Really irritating.

2 simple solutions.

1) split skirmish and elimination so they can be selected individually.

2) don't give orders specifically for elimination. Give them for Deathmatches so they can be earned in either mode.

Stupid, bad design!

awolcz
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Agreed. It is so frustrating when I have orders for Elimination and even if Elimination is set as preferred, I got matched in Skirmish multiple times. What should I do? Quit? And ruin everyones game by session sync, AI bots etc.?

Egotistic_Ez
02-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Or they could just remove those orders from the game entirely so I don't have to waste time in the world's cheapest game mode.

Stupple
02-21-2017, 01:55 PM
will Waite to match end and vote for Elimination map? then you can keep doing this to some out votes you

Sirrkas
02-21-2017, 02:01 PM
Then I hope, that they will change it to options like:
1) mode 1
2) mode 2
3) I don't care, put me in both queues

tonycawley69
02-21-2017, 02:12 PM
will Waite to match end and vote for Elimination map? then you can keep doing this to some out votes you

Yes but 9 times out of 10 the rest of the lobby quit after a match and I get sent back to the world map for the whole process to start again.