PDA

View Full Version : Din't work gamepad

WacK_KACATKA
02-21-2017, 12:27 PM
friends, faced with a problem - the game does not see the controller. The controller itself works, but the game does not make any action. Who encountered such a problem and how to solve it?

p.s Dear developers, please Creat branch Russian community, and through the interpreter all written very problematic)

teksuo1
02-21-2017, 12:37 PM
if you are on window 8 or 7, you need to install the driver (select the windows 7 version for both windows 8 or 7.)

this is the official link i got it from :
http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-controller-for-windows-setup
*scroll down a bit for the installation guide/os selection.
*sorry if its not an xbox controller, had to assume since it wasn't mentioned.

WacK_KACATKA
02-21-2017, 12:41 PM
if you are on window 8 or 7, you need to install the driver (select the windows 7 version for both windows 8 or 7.)

this is the official link i got it from :
http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-controller-for-windows-setup
*scroll down a bit for the installation guide/os selection.
*sorry if its not an xbox controller, had to assume since it wasn't mentioned.

No, my controller game racer X7

teksuo1
02-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Controllers Supported by For Honor on PC
Gamepad Support

Mouse and keyboard
Microsoft Xbox 360
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox One Elite
PlayStation 4 (Original/Pro)

Partially Supported Gamepads (May Require Third-Party Drivers)

Any third-party Xbox-compatible controller
Logitech Chillstream
Ouya controller
Steam controller
PlayStation 3 controller

Not looking good friend. good luck though!

AntiNut
02-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Google says thay your controller support xinput API, and that is the same API that xbox controllers use.... so your controller should theoretically work just fine, (some dev guy might correct me)

please check if your windows sees your controller as primary, there should be some tutorials on google that show you how.
If you have some other stuff connected to your PC like driving wheels, joystick and stuff, then games some times have problem recognizing proper device.

other than that i have no idea.
good luck!