PDA

View Full Version : [PC] gamepad vs kbd/mouse

Burn-The-Sinner
02-21-2017, 10:32 AM
What is your take on the subject? I have a nasty *** gamepad that i tried, but didn't seem all that well compared to mouse/kbd.

JeeNiNe
02-21-2017, 10:38 AM
usually mouse n kbd is better, it still depends on your experience with both, some people are really good with controllers, I personally play with xb1 controller and remapped guard break to LB, I dont get guardbroken unless the initial GB cannot be countered, like after a parry

WheepingSong
02-21-2017, 10:52 AM
usually mouse n kbd is better, it still depends on your experience with both, some people are really good with controllers, I personally play with xb1 controller and remapped guard break to LB, I dont get guardbroken unless the initial GB cannot be countered, like after a parry

I wanted to do so myself, how did you remapp that to LB?

JeeNiNe
02-21-2017, 11:14 AM
its in your xb1 dashboard settings, device, controller, button mapping. (keep in mind that it will also switch X and LB for menus as well)
on pc i dont know, I only play fallout 4 with mod on there and I have a control map text file where I edit the xinput

WheepingSong
02-21-2017, 11:21 AM
its in your xb1 dashboard settings, device, controller, button mapping. (keep in mind that it will also switch X and LB for menus as well)
on pc i dont know, I only play fallout 4 with mod on there and I have a control map text file where I edit the xinput

Oh....When i read your previouse post i assumed you play on PC with XB Controller.

Thanks though.