PDA

View Full Version : Kindly rebalance the game please... :(

Rekolfser
02-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Ubisoft please re-balance things in this game I do love it but when people can constantly run away, guardbreak and due to others crap internet
(I have 120- 200 mb/s to my xbox all the time) you can barely break your enemy's grabs, and so on most common enemies that do this is, Warden,Peacekeeper, Orochi, Kensei, Lawbringer,Valkyrie, and so on like my main the Warlord even I have come across grab spammers, dodge left and right quick hitters, and ledge f***ers. I apologize yes I understand 2v2 2v1 and all but when you get into games like this it's ridiculous especially when full teams will do this 2 peacekeepers ans 2 orochi and so on it gets aggravating and unfun especially when I can kill a peacekeeer and then have her run away and only win because a teammate can spam grabs and let her jab me. Honestly the Alpha was more fun than full release. Lawbringers especially I can say are very annoying due to the grab mechanics hence having 2 man handling me before shoving my in a corner and cycling hits I understand its how hes made but please PLEASE balance this stuff Ubi DON'T LET THIS BECOME ANOTHER DIVISION!!!

TCTF_SWAT
02-21-2017, 09:05 AM
And yet again...no suggestions were offered....