PDA

View Full Version : FAQ or site that covers the conf.ini file?

Texas LongHorn
04-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Hey folks, is there a FAQ or site out there that explains in detail the various workings of the conf.ini file? For instance the various settings for the video renderings and the ranges available for use thereof. As an example, in my file it says HighGore=1, but I've never seen any gore. Anybody know of such a FAQ or a site that explains this stuff? Thanks in advance, LongHorn

Texas LongHorn
04-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Hey folks, is there a FAQ or site out there that explains in detail the various workings of the conf.ini file? For instance the various settings for the video renderings and the ranges available for use thereof. As an example, in my file it says HighGore=1, but I've never seen any gore. Anybody know of such a FAQ or a site that explains this stuff? Thanks in advance, LongHorn

Taylortony
04-05-2004, 01:50 AM
go into the comunity help i believe there is some there about various things, also ask there, the gore does not work in all planes i believe, just the likes of the he111 but i could be wrong http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif