PDA

View Full Version : So about parrying assassins

DukeVonSausage
02-21-2017, 06:29 AM
Are they supposed to just have get out of jail free cards?

If I parry an assassin, they recover so fast, they can dodge/gb my follow up.

Why is this a thing?

I've had to parry 3 sometimes 4 times on my conq before they're even open, and in the mean time they're just gleefully spamming the same attacks without any repercussions.

RaidoKnight
02-21-2017, 06:33 AM
I think every character has the same recovery after a parry, the problem is that conq is just too slow after a parry, kinda sad.

DukeVonSausage
02-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Doesn't happen vs the heavier targets. I've specifically noticed it vs peacekeepers, zerkers, oros, and nubs.

Specifically.

RaidoKnight
02-21-2017, 06:39 AM
they just don't try to dodge/block... trust me, I never get hit when a conq parries a light attack of me (berserker,warden,lawbringer) only when he/she parry a heavy.

DukeVonSausage
02-21-2017, 06:40 AM
they just don't try to dodge/block... trust me, I never get hit when a conq parries a light attack of me (berserker,warden,lawbringer) only when he/she parry a heavy.

Not sure if troll.... or serious...

Nuboshi... or nobushi... or however you spell it....

Also... conq should be guaranteed the follow up, because this also happens with shield bash and light attack. Something is off, because it was working fine in beta.

TCTF_SWAT
02-21-2017, 06:41 AM
What exactly are you doing after a parry?

DukeVonSausage
02-21-2017, 06:42 AM
What exactly are you doing after a parry?

GB, Light attack, or shield bash.

RaidoKnight
02-21-2017, 06:43 AM
Not sure if troll.... or serious...

Nuboshi... or nobushi... or however you spell it....

Also... conq should be guaranteed the follow up, because this also happens with shield bash and light attack. Something is off, because it was working fine in beta.

I'm not trolling, btw a good conq doesn't use light attacks after a shield bash.