PDA

View Full Version : No honor

gruntv8
02-21-2017, 04:58 AM
This game needs to be renamed no honor every match I play is nothing but 4v1,3v1,2v1, there is no fair fights no honor even the AI team up on one person it's completely stupid fix it Ubisoft there shouldn't be any 4v1 or other out numbered situations happening in this game called for honor and no I do not put myself in those situations I find one person and start fighting them only to have the entire enemy team attack me there are groups of players that only stick together and pick people off one by one because it's impossible to fight multiple people at the same time this is ******ed and must stop

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 05:03 AM
This game needs to be renamed no honor every match I play is nothing but 4v1,3v1,2v1, there is no fair fights no honor even the AI team up on one person it's completely stupid fix it Ubisoft there shouldn't be any 4v1 or other out numbered situations happening in this game called for honor and no I do not put myself in those situations I find one person and start fighting them only to have the entire enemy team attack me there are groups of players that only stick together and pick people off one by one because it's impossible to fight multiple people at the same time this is ******ed and must stop

I don't think they called it for honor to promote 1v1s, especially when there is only 1/4 modes for it.

TCTF_SWAT
02-21-2017, 05:05 AM
It's not called "with honor" it's called "for honor". Which is also a subjective word and varies from person to person.

Lufury
02-21-2017, 05:05 AM
maybe you try the Duel mode? 1v1 ? 2v2? no items and mostlikely fair? and it will be the main competitive mode anyways.

And if you keep playing 4v4 dont argue about no 1v1.. seriosuly and most of the time there is an OBJECTIVE so you dont need to force a 1vXXX specially in Dominion.
Try a Revenge Item build. Its broken against multiple people.