PDA

View Full Version : So I just discovered Free mode

Yefrign
02-21-2017, 03:32 AM
for those that dont know. Free mode is in the "How to Play" section. in the menu and it throws you in a dominion match that also contains Elimination/Skirmish mode pickups across the map. capture points and allied/enemy "captains" (you know the lesser grunts that have a health bar and you can lock onto them)

Honestly I think its pretty cool and wonder why that isnt an actual game mode in the faction war? or at least an option in custom match mode.

I can see it being a little annoying in the Faction war if your team is being dominated and have map control but I still think its pretty cool.

feuerundblut
02-21-2017, 03:37 AM
The free mode I would like to see in the faction war would be an elimination map with pickups but with a 'last man standing' flavor which means everyone would fight against each other until there is only one standing. A big melee match. A battle royale. Would be awesome.

darksavior1977
02-21-2017, 03:55 AM
Yes i agree OP, Free Mode is a really fun place to practice your character in a game mode type environment. Its one of the best modes in the game.