PDA

View Full Version : Common Glitches ive found. Lever trap survival, Overhead wiffs

Salt_Fist
02-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Hey y'all loving for honor! Been putting in the work!

Naturally I've found some glitches I'd like to report.

2 out of 3 of my lever trap kill attempts have left the opponent alive and unhurt, just trapped and safe from harm, usually taunting. Would like to have that addressed, I could post video of the recent incident.

Over head attacks from the law bringer can completely wiff. It's typically the last hit of the chain that ends unblockable. It's Gone through multiple heads and left me leaving him on the bench.

attacks have a strange chance to wiff completely when falling down from above. Multiple times my weapon has wiffed through entire bodies. (I'm not talking about missing due to error or misjudgement)

Thanks for a generally bug free experience. See you on the battlefield

BlackbirdMPK
02-21-2017, 03:35 AM
I've run into an overhead bug as Shugoki that happens when I do an overhead from lower ground. The attack whiffs completely. No dodge. Nothing. Just completely whiffs.

Felis_Menari
02-21-2017, 04:11 AM
I've run into an overhead bug as Shugoki that happens when I do an overhead from lower ground. The attack whiffs completely. No dodge. Nothing. Just completely whiffs.

I knew there were such issues present, but I hadn't thought to test out height differences. **** me, this is actually sounding like a significant problem.