PDA

View Full Version : Your maps suck.

UWS.Wolfe
02-21-2017, 02:40 AM
There's so many problems I have with this game, many of which are easily addressed, but one issue that is the most relevant in this game, is how garbage your maps are. Especially when it comes to using gravity as a weapon.

The fact that someone can develop a playstyle solely around knocking players over ledges is the epitome of ******ed. It's refreshing when you meet players who actually want to have an honorable fight, and not cheese the other off of ledges, but that's so few and far between. It's utterly disgusting how easy it is to throw others from ledges. I have yet to see anyone actually utilize the spike walls, and few people utilize the fires, etc. Just cut down on the ledges. I like that there's hazards, but instakill hazards should be few and far between.

Prior_Heahmund
02-21-2017, 02:42 AM
How about being aware of you surroundings so we are not tempted to toss you off a cliff.

UWS.Wolfe
02-21-2017, 02:49 AM
With the numbers of difficult to deal with combos in this game that involve moving a character a long ways from where they were standing, how is that even a worth response? The reason this game is broken and will continue to be broken, is because of players like you who's responses are always "learn to play" instead of acknowledging that there's issues that need to be fixed.

You simply can not always choose where you want a fight to happen, and many of the maps, half of your surroundings are hazards, no matter where you are.

Egotistic_Ez
02-21-2017, 02:52 AM
How about being aware of you surroundings so we are not tempted to toss you off a cliff.

For most maps I agree, but some of the new ones, like point C on High Fort, there is simply nowhere you can stand.

SENATOR_007
02-21-2017, 04:01 AM
my frds and i actually love the maps so much,

this is how we rep 0 players take down rep3 108 guys in dominion mode,

so that we have a chance to win the match.

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 04:05 AM
I wouldn't say they suck due to the number of ledges to fall off of, but some of them are kinda just terrible. Overwatch is hilarious, whomever designed point C on that map is sadistic as hell, and point A is just in the middle of F-all nowhere compared to the rest of the map.

Theres also one map where your fighting on some sort of castle wall, B is a pit an A is a raised area but their connected by a merri-go-round of stairs and ladders and the map devolves into running around in circles capping both points while the push lane is kinda left to do its own thing it feels.

The maps do indeed heavily favor environmental kills, but I doubt they'd feel as crappy to play on if they released the game without the current guard break issues.

Ulltrex
02-21-2017, 04:11 AM
i agree the maps are to small need more open battlefront then just a alley

aray47
02-21-2017, 04:12 AM
Maps are fine. What sucks is the networking and matchmaking. I can't say how many times I've had to exit out of the game completely because of "Recovering Network blah blah.." in the middle of the game.

Ulltrex
02-21-2017, 04:15 AM
Maps are fine. What sucks is the networking and matchmaking. I can't say how many times I've had to exit out of the game completely because of "Recovering Network blah blah.." in the middle of the game.

Please stay on topic ...............