PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Contracts

Hinkergon
02-20-2017, 10:49 PM
I found some other threads already discussing contracts, but none of them brought up my issue. So instead of side-tracking an already existing thread I did this one.
I am not sure if this is intended or not, but, my completed contracts are just sitting there in my contract bank. I clicked on a different [1] or [2] contract but the completed one still sits in the bank. Then I attempted to click on the completed one to see if I could clear it. I couldn't get it to go away. So now I have three completed contracts just sitting there and I am hoping its not stealing space from where new contracts could be coming in at.

I did notice that before I swap the contract out; if I click on it itself I have an option to get rid of it. So now I know how to delete my completed ones in the future, but those other ones that are completed from before are still sitting in my contract bank.

So, I was wondering if they'll just go away in time? Or will they sit there forever? Is there a way I can get rid of them?
If anyone can help me out thanks!