PDA

View Full Version : Kensei Secret Move Discovered!

Babyback69
02-20-2017, 10:42 PM
So I was trying to proc the side light/heavy cancel during a Top Heavy finisher Move and come across a secret Move. While using a Top heavy to finish a chain, as we all know, you can cancel into a light side or heavy side attack where the blade makes a blue colored air slice effect instead of the normal white. As I was practicing this I decided to try just a normal top heavy attack, without using a chain, then canceling straight into a side light attack and my Kensei does a crazy two swing attack with blue effects on the air as it slices. I cannot recreate this Move whilst doing anything on the listed Move set. Please can some Kensei mains try this and respond? Again you simply start a top heavy attack and right away switch to a side stance and press light attack and your character should start a two-part move that seems to be uninterruptible ( I'm assuming that's what the blue effects on the air behind the blade as it slashes denotes.) Also your character should blink whitish blue as the move begins. The move is a side attack where Kensei spins around and attacks twice.

NorthernDragon5
02-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Well, about the blue streaks, that means the move can be chained into another. Orange glow means unblockable.

Babyback69
02-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Oh wow that means you could combo with this attack also!! Please go try this and let me know I'm not crazy lol

Trenk2009
02-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Well, about the blue streaks, that means the move can be chained into another. Orange glow means unblockable.

Heu ... no. Blue means uninterruptible.

Babyback69
02-20-2017, 10:52 PM
Now I feel dumb. It's just the zone attack lol. But activated oddly. Disregard lol

Slowthrob
02-20-2017, 11:00 PM
sounds like you did the zone attack. light and heavy pushed at the same time.